hi there

Options
Hi everyone,
I decided to lose weight as my youngest "baby" is almost three and some days my jelly belly still looks like it did not long after I had her! I can't reallly keep blaming having kids as the reason I'm not as trim as I used to be.
I have been going for three weeks now. The first two weeks I lost 2 and a half kilos, then last week - NOTHING!! Not a single gram! :(
I already play netball 3 times a week, but don't really count that as exercise anymore as my body is used to it. So I've been getting on the exercise bike, doing Wii Fit and dancing around to Just Dance with my two little girls when I can. It's hard to stay motivated when it's cold and most of the time I have to wait until the girls are in bed to get a proper work out done.
But I'm trying to stay focussed and hopefully it won't be too long before I reach my goal weight.
I love reading how everyone else is going and seeing that I'm not the only one!

Replies

• mrchunky
    mrchunky Posts: 18
    Options
    hey,

sounds like you have the determination to achieve what you want so i wont wish you luck because you dont need it! persivere with your hard work and it will pay off! do some reading on what you eat aswel, it can play such a huge role in cutting weight. I have cut out alot of bread, pasta and rice out my diet and that seems to have helped, potato's aswel for me! and drink plenty of water to stop your body holding on to what it has. you will be fine on here, plenty of support! keep up the hard work!
  • Ladytulip
    Ladytulip Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Sounds like your really sticking too it, thats a battle in itself, and having children makes it that bit harder to find the time. 2.5 kgs is fantastic, dont be disheartened by the fact that the scales has not displaced what you had hoped, get the measuring tape out, that's what am currently focusing on, inches not lbs / kgs, cause you have remember that muscle weighs more than fat, but the less fat = less inches.

Keep up the amazing work.
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    Don't worry if you don't lose every week - your first week loss was great, so you're obviously doing everything right! Just keep doing what you're doing.
    Lindsay