15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND WEEK 3 (CLOSED G

Options
2»

Replies

• kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed 146.7, that is 1.3 pounds down from last Friday. That is about 5 pounds total since the beginning of the challenge. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I am on course to make the goal of 15 by Labor Day Weekend, but I am 5 pounds closer today! Who knows what 2 more weeks will bring?
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Todays weight 150 still...sorry last week was difficult for me since I was on vacation, but next week will be better, there is still time!
  • jenher
    jenher Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Only lost 1 lb this week. Today is my cheat day and I have 8 miles to run tomorrow for my half marathon training.
  • kittybells
    Options
    Only lost 1 lb this week. Today is my cheat day and I have 8 miles to run tomorrow for my half marathon training.

1 pound is still a loss. Best of luck with the 8 miles! I am tired just thinking of it.
  • kittybells
    Options
    One thing I am going to focus on next week is to remember to take my vitamin. Not really a huge challenge, but I seem to always forget it. So, when I am drinking all that water I am going to try to remember my daily vitamin. Does anyone else take any other supplements? Right now, all I take is a multi-vitamin for women, calcium, fish oil and flax seed. But I am always interested in what other people might be taking and if they think something is really helpful.
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ONLY LOST 0.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK...IM KINDA DISAPPOINTED BECASUE I THOUGHT I DID MUCH BETTER THIS WEEK AND I ATE GOOD...

BUT THIS IS A NEW WEEK NOW AND NEED TO GET TO WORK SO I CAN GET THAT SCALE MOVING A SOME MORE
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    One thing I am going to focus on next week is to remember to take my vitamin. Not really a huge challenge, but I seem to always forget it. So, when I am drinking all that water I am going to try to remember my daily vitamin. Does anyone else take any other supplements? Right now, all I take is a multi-vitamin for women, calcium, fish oil and flax seed. But I am always interested in what other people might be taking and if they think something is really helpful.

I TAKE A DAILY VITAMIN AND FISH OIL...WHAT I DO IS I GOT ONE OF THOS THINGS WHERE I CAN STORE A WEEKS OF PILLS AND IT HAS MON-SUN AND I ALSO LEAVE IT IN FRONT OF MY TV SO I ALWAYS SEE IT

I WILL ADD IT TO THE EVERYDAY CHALLENGES SO U CAN REMEMBER
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    OH AN ALSO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVNT RESPONDED IN 2 WEIGH IN's IN A ROW IM JUST GOING TO TAKE THEM OUT
  • kittybells
    Options
    In all honesty, I did not make today's challenge. Ate around 7pm so I was late with dinner and then went over my calories by 120. Everything else I completed.

I have a great recommendation for a sweet treat. Skinny Cow has a new line of candy available and they have this chocolate cluster one (kind of tastes a little like a turtle). I put a pouch of those over top 1 cup of non-fat, sugar free yogurt. It was about 200 calories and it was really yummy. In case anyone needs a new sweet idea.......
  • kittybells
    Options
    Not sure what today's challenge was, but I was under my calories and drank lots of water. Took a long walk as well. What is in store for Sunday?
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    SORRY EVERYONE I WAS REALLY BUSY YESTERDAY...DONT HAVE TIME TO MAKE A NEW THREAD YET BUT WILL TOMORROW
    NO CHALLENGE FOR SATURDAY SINCE THE DAY IS ALMOST OVER

SUNDAYS CHALLENGE

STAY UNDER CALORIES
    DRINK 18 CUPS OF WATER
    WALK AT LEAST 2 MILES AT MIN OF 2 MILES/HOUR
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    sunny -0.2
    mojo
    rose budd85 no weigh in for 2 weeks
    upinthecosmos no weigh in for 2 weeks
    kittybells-1.3
    saigal -1
    jenher -1
    malmivv11 0
    jessen5 no weigh in for 2 weeks
    bostonbound85 0

i want to say good job to those that tried there best this week

and also thanks to those that have been checking in and have been doing the chalenges

i will be making the new thread
    this is the last i will be commenting on this thread so look for
    15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND WEEK 4 (closed group)