Support and motivation needed and given.

Options
Hi all
I have just started on a weight loss journey of losing 60lbs. I'm determined to achieve my goal and welcome any help and support along the way through the ups and downs I'm also keen to help others achieve their goals as well by offering my support, motivation and banter, Feel free to add me.

Replies

• stephslife88
    stephslife88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. I'm just starting out trying to lose 65 pounds.
  • Aka4320162018
    Aka4320162018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20 lbs by July
  • tcvega1104
    tcvega1104 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 lbs. I need help and encouragement!
  • aellyn90
    aellyn90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’ve got 35 more to go to get to my first milestone. Then probably another 20-35 to go after that!
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 10lbs so far, hoping to lose another 40 and start next year as a new woman. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have 10 pounds left of my 60. You can add me.
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I'm 38lbs in my 100lb (min) weight loss journey
  • bazman7323
    bazman7323 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I'm 22lb down on my 70lb target. Looking for motivation buddies.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, feel free to add me as well! I'm 26, short-term goal (end-of-summer) is to get below 200lbs/90kgs (approx. the same amount, but I function in kilos), then after that the next goal is about 25 more lbs to be under 80kg. Current weight is 93,2kg / 205lbs.

I'm all about consistency and accountability, I have zero interest in losing something just to get it all back when I'm "done" - I know I won't ever be "done", as that would be giving up on life and myself. If I had to choose between maintaining my current 10lb loss for the rest of my life or losing 40lbs more for my wedding and then gaining 50 back right after, I'd choose the maintaining. I weigh in every week, and take measurements every other week.
  • dshonhaywood
    dshonhaywood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey I’m halfway through my journey on losing 80 pounds you can do this!
  • suzzerand68
    suzzerand68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Looking for the same: to lose 60 lbs and stay motivated to reach my goal, and even after, to maintain it. ☺
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello... I'm having a difficult time loosing the last 20lbs... I've been trying on and off for almost a year now come June... I fell off the wagon last month (April) but I'm back full force... Feel free to add me too... Together we can keep each other motivated and we can accomplish our goals together..