NEW FRIENDS

Options
Hey guys!:), I need some new friends, the ones that I had were not helping, and I need some SERIOUS encouragement! Thanks guy!:)

Replies

• NinaP2013
    Options
    Same here!! feel free to add me! :)
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Can use all the encouragement and support I can get! Add me :)
  • HealthyAlp
    Options
    I sent you a request. Love motivational friends!
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi i have been using mfp for a month now and i have a few friends but i would like more also so if you are looking for someone to share weight loss with you can add me as a friend as well, its always nice to have encouragement from others ..look forward to sharing my weight loss mission with friends....
  • maggie2703
    Options
    Hello, I am new here and right now just trying to learn how to do all this :) very excited about tracking what I eat. I think this is gonna help so much!!
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    add me add me:)!
  • guineverexoxo
    Options
    ADD me :P
  • matrix293
    matrix293 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, am new to this as well. Have lost 10lb in the last two weeks!!!!!

Add me as a friend. UK guy, always happy to chat xx
  • urbanhousewife
    Options
    I've sent you a request - I look forward to helping in any way I can! Sometimes I find the best help of all to be just watching someone do what they need to do to make the changes they want to see. I think "I want that!"
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like, I am always looking for good friends to help motivate and encourage one another!!
  • Lisajoy1
    Lisajoy1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this as well...not sure how it all works--but would love to support and be supported!