day 6 @ the gym

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Well tonight we kicked it up a knotch I burned 1162 calories (I wear a HRM). I did the elliptical, Treadmill, bench pressed (just a little) played racquet ball, then some one on one basketball ( I lost by 1 point :sad: ) I feel good Im going to sleep like a baby tonight. Tomorrow I want to go play volleyball they have open volleyball so I am going to try and get all my stuff done early so I can make it there to play..

total calories burned this week so far of going to the gym the past 6 days 4,313 (pretty damn proud of myself)-

(pretty sad that I wasn't this motivated when I worked out at home- but if you get me in a gym I have so much motivation)

hope you all had a good workout today/tonight

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Well tonight we kicked it up a knotch I burned 1162 calories (I wear a HRM). I did the elliptical, Treadmill, bench pressed (just a little) played racquet ball, then some one on one basketball ( I lost by 1 point :sad: ) I feel good Im going to sleep like a baby tonight. Tomorrow I want to go play volleyball they have open volleyball so I am going to try and get all my stuff done early so I can make it there to play..

total calories burned this week so far of going to the gym the past 6 days 4,313 (pretty damn proud of myself)-

(pretty sad that I wasn't this motivated when I worked out at home- but if you get me in a gym I have so much motivation)

• RhondieJFB
    Options

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is damn good GIRL!!!
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    that's terrific. At this pace, you should reach your goals in no time...
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I wish I would be at my goal in no time. My body likes me at this weight. I have alot of muscle so I will shrink in inches fast not lbs (thats how it always works for me) but I will keep pushing I am trying to get atleast half way to my goal in the next 6 weeks with eating right and working out like I have been.

FYI-- I just started hitting the gym again ( I was working out at home and at first I was very motivated and I soon lost interest- pretty much when my husband came home from Iraq- I love going to the gym skinny people motivate me I get focused I dont even need to listen to music I get into the zone.