Friday Mornin Lovin!

Options
Happy Friday and good morning my gorgeous loves. Weekends almost here and for most that means family time, relaxing and fun. Time to put things in perspective and your priorities in line. That’s the point of this post. Life is hard but you have to live each moment in joy and each moment like it’s your last. Now that doesn’t mean you should do whatever you want. It doesn’t mean you should blow all your money on booze and eat 3 chocolate cakes. True joy doesn’t come from those things. True joy comes from loving those around you. SO I am calling for a pay it forward Friday. Bless those around you with your love, with your kindness. In the end all that matters is love. Loving completely is living like you’re dying. And my gorgeous, sexy, hot, wonderful darlins I must be living like I am dieing because I completely love you! You are special, you are worthy, and dang but you are smoking hot gorgeous! You are the complete package, just as beautiful on the outside as the inside. You are an ever changing master piece and you have this cowboy smitten. So know and own your strength, your warrior’s heart, your hotness and your gorgeousness as you spread the love today. I love you my amazing darlins!
Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I will definitely make the most of my weekend considering it is the last one before my two youngest leave for college!

Needless to say it will be full of work (packing), laughter, and tears.
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    ...... Now that doesn’t mean you should do whatever you want. It doesn’t mean you should blow all your money on booze and eat 3 chocolate cakes....
    ...I love you my amazing darlins!

Well, there went MY weekend plans. ((Just kidding!))
    We love you too, Ed. You're the best and you make every day brighter. Have a great weekend with your kids and I hope you are feeling better!

<HUGS>
  • Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    Options
    I have to say, I look forward to your posts like I look forward to my morning coffee (and thats really saying something) thank you for always sending out your ray of sunshine through your posts, inspiring, sweet and somehow always in the nick of time :-)

better than a venti starbucks :-))

THANK YOU!
  • smrtcar
    smrtcar Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend Ed! :)
  • laitae
    laitae Posts: 50
    Options
    That's such a lovely post! Thank you! I love you too although I've never seen any of these posts or you around (I'm quite new here)

:)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Love you my darlins!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Booze and three chocolate cakes sounds great!
    But that's better suited to a weekend when I don't have my kids!

Pick them up at their fathers and I can't wait. I miss them when it's his turn.

Taking them to Target and finally going to replace son's lost "mater"

Then we'll be at the pool all weekend!
    Have a good one everybody!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Booze and three chocolate cakes sounds great!
    But that's better suited to a weekend when I don't have my kids!

Pick them up at their fathers and I can't wait. I miss them when it's his turn.

Taking them to Target and finally going to replace son's lost "mater"

Then we'll be at the pool all weekend!
    Have a good one everybody!

:-) We have another pool party planned for Saturday and I have a scout plannign meeting on Sunday. Then i am on vacation! WOOT!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy friday to you Ed! I so love reading your posts when I get to work. Makes my day a LOT brighter! Hope you have a blessed Friday and a wonderful weekend.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    ...... Now that doesn’t mean you should do whatever you want. It doesn’t mean you should blow all your money on booze and eat 3 chocolate cakes....
    ...I love you my amazing darlins!

Well, there went MY weekend plans. ((Just kidding!))
    We love you too, Ed. You're the best and you make every day brighter. Have a great weekend with your kids and I hope you are feeling better!

<HUGS

Gee there went mine too! The chocolate cake mighty tempting!
    Have a great weekend everyone ....
    Instead of complaining about the darkness all around us...BE THE LIGHT
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I have to say, I look forward to your posts like I look forward to my morning coffee (and thats really saying something) thank you for always sending out your ray of sunshine through your posts, inspiring, sweet and somehow always in the nick of time :-)

better than a venti starbucks :-))

THANK YOU!

^ This all the way, except take out coffee (I don't like it) and add in diet dr pepper (cuz I'm still caffeine dependent).
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You leave me speechless every morning. :)