NSVs are some of the best!

Options
lemonadem
lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
So I went shopping last night for a new dress (going to Vegas in a week!), and I went to one of my favorite stores. I found a dress I loved, slipped it on, and found that I need to go DOWN a size! Woohoo! The scale hasn't been moving for me a lot lately, but nights like last night make me feel like I'm on track :)

Anyone else have a NSV to share? I love hearing about the little things that make us feel so good!!

Replies

• song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Congratulations that you got to jump down a size!! Have the bestest fun in Vegas!!

Recently, I was excited to get back into my swimsuit and feel good about wearing it!!

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Scale has only moved 10 lbs, but I can wear some clothes now from the non-plus side racks. I can even wear some of the larger Victoria's Secret clothing without scaring off the people around me. I can breathe better and sleep better.
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    My scale has gone down, but the big deal to me was moving 2 sizes in on my belt... and now I'm on the last hole! Time for a smaller belt!!! :)
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 20 in jeans to a baggy 14 working my way down to a size 12.....Gotta love it!!!! I noticed when my boyfriend hugs me his arms wraps all the way around me. My 2 daughters told me I'm getting skinny I'm not that fat anymore...lol gotta love their honesty.....
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    My favourite skinny black jeans - that I only got (and fit perfectly) a month ago are too big, I have to keep puling them up while I'm out and about.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!! :D

I love hearing about everyone's successes!!
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    I agree! NSV's are some of the best! I enjoy hearing them more than I do actual weight loss stories! Congratulations everyone!
  • 1goodymom67
    Options
    I love when that happens!! Have fun in Vegas!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!