The Diamond Challenge: Week 4 (Little Diamonds)

Options
124»

Replies

• LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Friday QOTD: What is one clothing item that you are looking forward to wearing again or purchasing when you reach your goal weight?

I would love to wear a bikini however because of rapid gain weight I have strech marks that I would not like to share with the world. So I'm looking forward to buying a sexy cut out bathing suit next summer.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Friday QOTD: What is one clothing item that you are looking forward to wearing again or purchasing when you reach your goal weight?
    My dressy clothes (and my entire wardrobe) I didn't gain alot of weight, but several non-stretch items no longer fit, so I want to wear my fitted jeans again without them being "tight' =D
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options

I have 2 suits that I bought when a "Petite" store went out of business and I wore one of them for about 2 months; the other I needed to lose about 5-10lbs for it to fit right (without being tight)...instead of losing I gained until neither of them fit :frown:! The one I couldn't wear when I bought it still has the tags attached and I'm determined to get in it :bigsmile:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Well, I don't have any clothes in my goal weight because I haven't been 115-125 since high school. But, I do have some clothes in the 140 range that I'm looking forward to. One is a black & white shirt with white capris. It is so cute! The other is a blue jean skirt. I absolutely LOVE my blue jean skirt. It will most likely fall off of me in the 125 range, so I'll have to get a replacement. I don't think I'll be able to find a replacement for the capris, but that's okay I've had it for a long time. I also would love to have a cute bikini. I've had two-piece bathing suits, but none actually fall in the bikini category.
  • balowry1
    balowry1 Posts: 85
    Options

I'd like to be able to tuck my shirt in and wear a belt again.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Thursday QOTD: What nutrition or fitness tool can you no longer live without?

A shot glass! No, really! I have a shot glass (more like a double) that holds exactly 1/4 of a cup of water. I use it all the time for quickly measuring out foods that I don't feel like weighing or truly measuring. For example, a serving of oatmeal is two shot glasses full. A half serving of ice cream is one shot glass full... etc. I do use my kitchen scale, but when I am on the go I just grab the shot glass and always know about how much I had!

What a great idea!! Thanks!!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Shorts. I haven't worn shorts since 2002 because I am so self-conscious about my thighs. My goal is to wear shorts on my cruise in March.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options

I know it's a typical response, but boy am I looking forward to a swimsuit! I'm spending Christmas in Los Angeles, and you Diamonds better believe I plan to rock one! In fact, for Christmas I will post my before and after photos on MFP! I will have been on MFP for almost a year at that point (one month shy) and can't wait to be in the RESULTS section!

Woop!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Probably most looking forward to wearing nice dresses this coming summer. I never wore dresses or skirts before (except for my Wedding Dress), I always hated my legs, still do but they are getting better!! So by Summer I should be at my goal weight and ready to show off my legs for the first time, after I get a spray tan of course (another first)!!!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options

When I reach my goal weight, I am most looking forward to bathing suit shopping. I have NEVER looked forward to buying a bathing suit, and I don't think I've ever own a bathing suit that I truly felt sexy or even pretty in.