May Accountability Partners

Options
Italiana_xx79
Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
Hi, I am not new to MFP but I am kind of new to posting. I have used the food diary here for years but I don't really post. When I have time, I do read some posts and recently saw one for accountability partners for the month of May and I responded to that post, however, I didn't save it as a favorite and I have no idea how to find it now, lol! Anyhow, I don't have any friends or family in my personal life that are into managing their eating habits or working out so it's been kind of a lonely journey and the thought of accountability partners intrigued me. I figured I could try it for the whole month of May and see how that goes so if anyone is looking for a partner to share their daily progress with, add me or just join this discussion. Since I started this thread, I am sure the probability of me loosing it is unlikely. :D

Replies

• Italiana_xx79
    Options
    Hi Bree! My app doesn't let me add friends so I'll add you when I log in tonight!
  • ihaveafreshstarteveryday
    Options
    Please add me
  • prettyhappyrunning
    prettyhappyrunning Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • missyharm
    missyharm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading this post can add me as well! I’m also looking for accountability friends
  • Ncgo2018
    Ncgo2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as well I need to be accountable for my bad habits
  • estradabianca2013
    estradabianca2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ill send you a reuquest! Im in need of accountability friends! Like you, ive used the food diary for awhile now but in my case i slack off on it alot! So im trying to get into the groove of being consistent with it!
  • kykels72
    kykels72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Desperately need to be accountable. Also looking for ways to incorporate a more structured daily routine that includes excersise. I am the Queen of procrastination
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    add me please
  • beseeingyou
    beseeingyou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some support as well! I just stopped going to Weight Watchers. The plan was encouraging disordered thoughts about food, and while I’m much more consistent with tracking calories I definitely miss the community!
    I’m out to lose 90 lbs so I’ll be at this for a while.
  • jessicarose22492
    jessicarose22492 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Everyone should add & talk to mee :)
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    Hi all!!
  • rachelsentinel
    rachelsentinel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve been gone from MFP for a loooong time but and glad to be back. I’d love to add new friends!
  • beeyun
    beeyun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    can boys join, too??? i’m gonna try “stranger accountability” to see if my pride will keep me on track this time
  • beeyun
    Options
    p.s.- i’ve never used the community section of MFP, so i have no idea about next steps...
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    I posted last night but it doesn't look like it saved. I was stuck home yesterday and now today as my car is in the shop. I am working from home so I missed out on my work lunch gym break. I did go get the dumbbells out of my garage last night so hopefully I can get in a home workout today. How is everyone else's Tuesday going?
  • beeyun
    Options
    ok... so i THINK i invited everyone?

y’all yell (or throw something) at me if you see donuts on my food diary
  • SaunaSuit
    SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This helps me on the days I can not get out of the house: When I wake up one has 15min then start your exercise.
    5K with a Twist! 3 1 Mile Walk at Home! P.S. I can not stand her Rambling on! so I MUTE her and just walk to the computer/tv. Then I find something on Netflix and walk to that for the 30min to a hour. this helps me to burn the calories stored from the yesterday/ night time. It has 80% helpd me lose the 67lbs. I get up get dressed and either out the door I go, or I stand and walk in place in my nightgown. I just make sure I do something, when I get better I want to incorperated that (Roll out of bed fall to the grownd and do 25push ups the dod 25sit ups). Get up and take a shower grab breakfast and out the door for the day! I miss being skinny! I posted a picture of me in 2008 only one year after "C-Cancer".

One of the most common reasons cited is that when you exercise in the morning, you get your workout out of the way. ... In fact, a morning workout 15min to 1hr is a lot like breakfast in that it gets your metabolism going. Simply put, you burn more calories all day long just from the sheer fact of exercising in the morning. Many people believe that early morning exercise before breakfast burns more body fat than after eating later in the day. Although there is still some debate, the evidence is growing that doing aerobic or cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is good for fat loss.
  • bohoT
    bohoT Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I could use some more accountability friends too. Add me!
  • gildedivy
    gildedivy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely need accountability!