What should i eat?

Hey!

I'm minus 1g on fat intake but still missing 653kcal (80g carbs + 97 protein).

Any tips on what should I eat??

Thank you!

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    653 calories and im going to more or less eat whatever i want lolol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Just eat food...it isn't necessary to hit your macros. Your calories are what matter.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    You should definitely eat something delicious and satisfying.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Halo Top
  • Catezinha
    Catezinha Posts: 5 Member
    Perfect! Thank you
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    You are 97 g below your protein goal? I wouldn't overfocus on trying to hit your macros today, but I would pick something with protein, if possible. Have you had all your meals?

Mostly I'd just hit your calories (or come closer) and then look over your day and figure out how to add more protein tomorrow. Carbs vs. fat isn't that important -- if you enjoy fat it's okay to go over on that, under on carbs.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Fat free cottage cheese or yogurt
  • DragonHasTheSapphire
    DragonHasTheSapphire Posts: 184 Member
    I would focus on something carb or protein rich. Try a baked sweet potato, skinless chicken/turkey breasts. Fat free plain yogurt, fruits, ect. It's okay if you go over fat, I eat stuff like organic nut butters and avocado with FF dairy. I've been going over fat every day and haven't gained, it's overall calories that matter.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    If I have that many calories left, I usually go for ice cream—real ice cream, not Halo Top. But you can eat anything you want as long as you’re within your calorie goal.