ANY HOUSTON, TX PEOPLE I CAN ADD? Others are welcome too!

Options
edithmnz
edithmnz Posts: 16 Member
Hey y'all! I've been on MFP for the past few months and I've been losing weight slowly but surely. My goal is to lose about 56 lbs, I'm so far yet so near! Just looking for people who don't have it together all the time but who sure as heck are giving it their all! I want motivational friends so we can keep each other accountable. And if you're from Houston like me that's even better because we can help each other out about healthy places to eat or places to workout. Anyway, feel free to add me!

Replies

• ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm in Houston. The struggle is real with all the food here! Good luck :)
  • mahnoorup
    mahnoorup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    From Houston! - Adding you :)
  • johnfrnds0107
    johnfrnds0107 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in Houston
  • marineclimber
    marineclimber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Houston suburbs lol. I am training for triathlon later this year and can use some accountability too!
  • altargreene85
    altargreene85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sw houston!! im on the keto diet!! :):)
  • fdep1340
    fdep1340 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's hard to stay on track in H-Town! Too many incredible food joints.. I had to move to El Paso to stay on point.
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Houston area. You can add me.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    My dear virtual friend nobody in this world “have it together all the time “ we are a ever striving race. A healthy fit lifestyle is a good path to take but don’t expect an overnight achievement. It takes years of hard work and dedication so I wish you all the best
  • Martinez83014
    Martinez83014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm from Houston but moved about two hours out. I was in the downtown galleria area and LIVED the foodie life! Lol.
  • altargreene85
    altargreene85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    that sucks bro..