Girl power!

Options
LauraSrock18
LauraSrock18 Posts: 125 Member
edited April 2018 in Success Stories
Hey guys! My name is Laura! I joined MyFitnessPal in November! My starting weight last year was 197lbs & I’m currently at 179lbs! My goal weight is 160-165! I’m hoping to reach my goal weight before my wedding on September 1st! I would love to make some MFP friends! I’m 5’6 and would love to connect with some ladies who have similar stats or goals or have reached their goal weight! 4fqhmpaicf6v.jpeg

Please leave your Instagram username and I’ll follow you!

Replies

• cherylpena75
    cherylpena75 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    You look great! Feel free to add me as a friend on here
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My current weight of 201.8 is close to your starting weight. I started at 241. My goal is also 160. I am 5’7”. Of course I’m a lot older than you. Congrats on your loss so far!
  • kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and great job on the weight loss! I'm 5'6 with a goal of 150lbs. Currently at 184. Our stats are very similar! :smile:
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss and your wedding!!
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Similar stats, send you a friend request x
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly where you are except I have lost 70 lbs and then regained 20 to put me back at 180. I'm 5'3 and my wedding is August 4 so I too am trying to get to 165-160. Im doing keto to drop it fast. Congrats and good luck!
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! You look fantastic. Very Carrie Underwood like.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats! U will make a gorgeous bride!
  • tchoudhury39
    tchoudhury39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Laura! I joined MyFitnessPal in November! My starting weight last year was 197lbs & I’m currently at 179lbs! My goal weight is 160-165! I’m hoping to reach my goal weight before my wedding on September 1st! I would love to make some MFP friends! I’m 5’6 and would love to connect with some ladies who have similar stats or goals or have reached their goal weight! 4fqhmpaicf6v.jpeg

• tchoudhury39
    tchoudhury39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats for your big day hope all goes well for you!!
    I am to 5”6 weighing 15 stones and would love to go back to 9 1/2 stones. Whilst I was pregnant I just piled on the pounds and now trying to get rid of it.
    I have recently started a class and loving it so far and trying hard to cut out all the crap.
    I hope your journey to losing weight is a successful one
  • igotmywish1508
    igotmywish1508 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm Sabrina! I too am 5"6' and weigh 178 lbs. I started at 240 around 14 years ago and have went from 210 to 166lbs then to 185 and now back to 178 within the past 5 years. The struggle is real. My goal is 160 as well. I have my bad days and good days.
  • Bemaashka
    Bemaashka Posts: 5 Member
    Options

• Bemaashka
    Bemaashka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you nailing it!!! Go girl! I am newbie to MFP and enjoying it so far. I have lost 18 lbs without MFP and happened to know this late ;(
    I am excited to use and no gove up till to reach goal weight. I am but 40 lbs far away. Hope we can support each other. Please add me as friend at MFP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!