Shopping in the back of my closet!

Today I reached my mini goal of 20lbs lost! :happy: I decided to try on a pair of jeans from the back of the closet, just to see if they would fit. Low and behold...they fit! I quickly snatched them off and grabbed another pair, and another and another. 15 minutes later, while I'm trying on clothes and looking at myself in the mirror, it hit me...I've lost 20 freakin pounds! Who does that?!?!

I had to cut my shopping trip short, I was already late with the 15 minutes I took trying things on, but I can't wait to go through the rest of my clothes and see what I can wear. How exciting!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    That is so great!! You are doing amazing! Congrats!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    awesome!!!!! enjoy your new wardrobe! :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    I always always bought clothes for when I "would get skinny". Little by little, those are starting to fit!!! I love shopping in my own closet.

Way to go!!!!
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Great job! I pulled my skinny clothes out but haven't tried them on yet. I'm actually thinking about putting my maternity things away because Im not needing the expandable waist anymore.
  • That's wonderful. Congrats!
  • Good Job!!! I'm hoping and praying that I will lose my first 20 lbs by October 7th!!
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Isn't that the best feeling! I just did that a few weeks ago. Got rid of my 3x and 2x clothes! Lots of fun! Enjoy! You are doing great!!!

TripMom
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Awesome! That was so much fun for me too!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Good for you!!!! :)
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    So happy for your shopping spree!!! You are doing wonderful!!!!
  • WTG! I'm looking forward to doing that too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!