I need accountability partners for weight loss !

Options
carlsonak7
carlsonak7 Posts: 1 Member
I’ve gained so much weight in the past year and I want to finally shed it off and keep it off even if it takes a while :D:)

Replies

• cuellar51
    cuellar51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have gained also, I need encouragement
  • noelvi6666
    noelvi6666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi how are you
    well i am in the same situation i gained 35 pounds from july last year
    i was doing really good but now i need to start all over and keep the hard work
  • beeyun
    beeyun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    me too.... and i’m supposed to be on a beach in 2 weeks
  • amberlelynn
    amberlelynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have an accountability partner! I'm really working hard to get back to a healthy weight, and it would be nice to have a buddy!
  • bohoT
    bohoT Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!

I recently retired from a very active sport and I'm struggling to change my lifestyle to accommodate NOT burning 1500 exercise calories a day :)
  • SaunaSuit
    SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    carlsonak7 Why? Why have you gained so much weight, is it a health issue like mind, having cancer 2's and now having Alzhiemers. Is it a broken heart like mine when I husband at 38yrs old had a affair and left his wife and kids for another women. Is it a Job issue like mine where because of the cancer I had to shut down my childcare center which was paying for my childrens college. Is it a pain from the past like mine that you were (R) attacked on school campus trying to just walk to your car. Is it a Disorder that prevents you because the Doctors have you on so much medication? Is it a Loss like mine that I lost 2 grandmothers, a father, a brother and sister all with in 10yrs from 2003 to 2012. Is it a childhood obesty like mine that at 10yrs old I was 100lbs and kids made fun of me. Is it a boyfriend who beat you and abused you like mine as a young H.S. Teenager and no teachers or even your own parents even noticed yet you called out for help. It took the Health Doctor to tell my mother I was being abused but its her own fault for putting me on birthcontrol at 14yrs old when I was not ready~

So many things cause us to eat, to cry, to remember, to stay alone, so much fear in the world and yet so much beauty,. it took me many years of Phycoligests to help me realize that I had no control over what others did, and I only had to understand I am not my worst enemy, I am not to blame, that life is life and things happen and we can just "Step back" then "Walk Forward". Look at me, I am still fighting for my life to live, to be skinny before I die!

I am always here if you can over look my spelling and grammer, because I am dislexic and I do have a learning disablity, I am a slow reader and I only type at 35w p m. But I will support you and I will challenge you so you can challenge yourself :Like I am in this life:

P.s. I am not spellchecking, I am not grammer checking today! So everyone must just deal with the way I am, why should I have to keep spending 25min to do this when it is a proven fact that anyone an read anything if it is in the wrong order it is not the TYPE SET it is the message in the typeset that people read. We all read and think and talk in a diffrent way so when people write we have to just let them be their/there selves.

Dislexic:
    aeouc: look the same to me
    qypdfghkxb: all look the same to me
    wusmnvxz: all look the same to me

I have to everyday fight to figure out what letter is what, thank god I took typing classes in H.S.
    I use to type at 127wpm. Now I am lucky if I chicken peck!
  • SaunaSuit
    SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    P.s. Last~ I spent over 44yrs reading everything, and every book upside down. So tonight I want you to take your Reading book by your bed, Turn it up side down and spend 25min reading it from the left side to the right side then tell me (Did it make any since too you) were you confused, did the plot not make since. Because if so then you just lived my life for 44yrs from 5elementry schools, 2 middle schools and one H.S. 5 Colledges and 4 private tutors. But I survived, I found my own way in life, and I grew up to be a wonderful person regardless of my personal struggles. You all are wonderful traits about you, and you all have your storys like I do but together we can over come them all and move on in our own lives so we can lose this weight an be the BEST PERSON we were planned to be when we were given :LIFE:
  • kwizzy26
    kwizzy26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need one too
  • Dees_Living
    Dees_Living Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tried adding the OP, but I kept getting a weird error message. Feel free to add me!