Keto Lifestyle

Options
Ever feel like your whole life is about dieting, exercising, eat this, don't eat that, etc? I know I do. I've struggled most of my life with weight and body image issues. But lately (since Sept 2017) I've been on the Keto diet and I LOVE IT! It's a diet I can do without feeling hungry all the time and a lot of the foods are great!

I have to say, I was a huge pasta, bread, rice, and potato person before this diet. It was hard at first to figure out what I could have and couldn't to replace those things. But I feel like a ton of dedication and time went into collecting resources and recipes that I could use to fuel my success. So far, I've lost 33 lbs.

I have found that this diet, as with any new lifestyle change, is MUCH easier if you have a group of friends who are like-minded and like-focused, so I'm hoping some of you keto-ers (whether new to it or not) will consider friending me and helping to encourage me along this journey. :)

Cheers!

Replies

• SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I too am a keto-er (if a word) and love this WOE. I have hit my 6th month and 25 lbs. down. Keto on my friend!
  • gorkemgurdogan
    gorkemgurdogan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new on keto diet. Its been four days and still feeling dizzy a bit :) Looking forward to have benefits of it...