Lowest calorie crackers

Options
Hi. What are the best low calorie crackers to pair with my Laughing Cow cheese? I'm looking for a bang for your buck type thing: the most crackers I can eat for the lowest calorie intake. To be totally honest, taste doesn't necessarily have to be amazing since I'm spreading the cheese on it.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i like the triscuit thin crisps- they're not as thick and bulky as their regular crackers, they're filling since they're whole grain and come in a few different flavors. It's 15 crackers for 140 calories, they're low fat but kinda high carb, low in sodium. Good choice in my opinion :o) the quatro formaggio's my favorite paired with the laughing cow tomato basil wedges. YUM!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Special K Multigrain! YUM! 24 crackers for like 150ish cals, I believe!!!
  • abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use Special K whole grain crackers...24 are 120 calories but I usually just have 12 per cheese wedge.
  • regina_mundi
    Options
    Not crackers per se, but I've really been enjoying Wasa Crispbreads. They're the size of graham crackers, and of course you can break them up to prolong your cheese. The light rye version has 30 calories, no fat, 1.5 g fiber and 1 g protein per "slice." I find the more caloric hearty rye variety is very filling, and cheap from Amazon, especially if you subscribe to a regular delivery (such is true with lots of goodies).

Happy munching!
  • Chocmom24
    Chocmom24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Funny you should post this today. I've been raving about Wasa Crisp'n Light Crackers. Each cracker is the size of a graham cracker and only 20 calories each. My husband was researching healthy road trip food for our recent drive to Canada and came across these. I absolutely LOVE them.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I don't know if they are the lowest but Ak Mak's are 100% whole grain and I think about 100 cal for 5. They are sized like rye crisp or smallish graham crackers.
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wasa! If you want really low cal, try the Wasa Crisp n' Light
  • josaleigh
    Options
    I agree with other posters, my fav is the WASA Sourdough with a bit of all natural peanut butter!!
  • ShannyB9
    ShannyB9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree, Wasa Crispbread! I cover mine in light cream cheese and smoked trout! YUM!
  • swtlps73
    Options
    pepperidge farms makes thes baked naturals "cracker chips" in simply cheddar and they are soooooo good. You get 27 hearty whole grain lil chips with tons of cheddar flavor for 130 cals and 3.5g fat. I usually eat half a serving approx. and then you have any amzingly yummy snack under 100 cals!!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    In the UK Marks & Spencers do Black Olive Crackers - 20 cals a cracker. I live on them!
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    Yesterday I discovered Crunchmaster - Multi-Grain Crisps (Gluten Free). a serving is 30 for 140 calories. I eat about 15 at a time. They're about the size of a quarter, and I lOOOOOVe the taste! Mmmm! And a box only cost a couple $ at Walmart! MMM!!! Now I want some!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes for me!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Special K Multigrain! YUM! 24 crackers for like 150ish cals, I believe!!!

These things are HIGHLY dangerous! LOL...I love them and they are low cal but it's hard for me to not eat the whole box. They have been crossed off my grocery list for fear of relapse....;-)
  • JJostesCheng
    Options
    Also give pop chips a try sometime! They are lo cal- 18 for 100 calories and totally satisfy that chip like need for snack food! Also the cracker chips in cheddar are awesome and even lower calorie! YUM!
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found this. I love crackers with laughing cow cheese or other toppings and they are so high calorie for a small portion. Going to buy Wasa today! Woot!