Down 50 Lbs - thanks MFP!

Options
Weighed in at dr's office yesterday, and I'm down 50 lbs (48 since joining MFP)! I'm so honored to be walking this journey with so many of you...you're such an inspiration.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to adding more updates as the months go by!

Replies

• tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • DakotaCowboyMom
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is great! So excited when I hear stories like this. Keep up the good work!
  • sldavis73
    Options
    That is so inspiring to me since I am just starting.. Great Job and keep up the good work!

:)
  • decemberlady
    decemberlady Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Job.....keep it up
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    awsome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive also lost 49 lbs....great feeling eh...add me if u like honey
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm so close (49.4) and am SO looking forward to seeing that number on my news feed next week!!!
  • alimoll
    alimoll Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Have a fabulous day! :)
  • Laura8891
    Laura8891 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is fabulous.. How long did it take you?
    How many days a week are you exercising?
    Hope you don't mind me asking questions. I desperatly need to drop 50-60 lbs. I joined Tuesday!
  • shashaz2002
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • allnewellie
    Options
    Congratulations. That is fabulous.. How long did it take you?
    How many days a week are you exercising?
    Hope you don't mind me asking questions. I desperatly need to drop 50-60 lbs. I joined Tuesday!

Welcome to MFP -- this is a great place to be accountable and receive support.

I'm 43 days post VGS surgery. I exercise most every day, usually walking and swimming. I eat mostly protein, with a few fat and carbs thrown in. My biggest stall is salt - every time - so I have to be careful if I eat out.

The two biggest changes having surgery have been NO carbonated drinks (not a single one!!!!) and I've lost the desire for candy. I think I've had 3 hershey nuggets in the past 6 weeks. I wasn't a huge dessert eater before, but now --- not at all.

Good luck in your journey, friend me if you'd like!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!