Today is a good day!

Options
bovbjerg
bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
First of all I can't say enough good things about MFP and all the support people offer up here to complete strangers! :flowerforyou: It makes me smile to know there is still good in the world!!!

I've been loving this site for 29 weeks now and have lost ALMOST 50 pounds - I've never lost this much weight all at once in my life and it feels GREAT! I've still got 40ish to go and I know it's going to get harder and harder but this time it's gunna happen! I never want to lose this weight again!

Tonnes of NSV's lately - people saying they barely recognize me; "regular" sized clothes are fitting great; way more energy; I've started the C25K program; making healthier food choices (most of the time); and the list goes on!

Anyways, I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to each and everyone of you that cheer people on, are proud of yourself enough to post your successes (little and big - they all count!) to motivate others and to those that just reach out for help!!! Everyone can do this so keep up the good work!!!

I'm going to get off my soap box now and get to work but just had to get that out there!

Have a great weekend everyone! :drinker:

Replies

• DoIt4Them
    DoIt4Them Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the good work! Healthy feels great doesn't it?
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I have been on the site for 200 days now...and have lost nearly 40 pounds....truly does feel good to get healthy.
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done. I too apprecialte a good day when you feel you can do no wrong and that you are in control of your own destiny. So far I've had 25 of those days since joining mfp. Love this site.
    Keep up the amazing work.

PS Your signature line is really inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!