Help! - no motivation at all

Options
I have zero motivation at the minute and I want to try and do at least a little bit of exercise!

in house / outside anything!

anyone got any good indoor exercises?
Thanks! :)

Replies

• spatula69
    spatula69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I know how that feels I am in the same boat. I found going on you tube was really helpful, Check out Whitney Simmons, Catie corio, there is also Hasfit and fit gent. They use kettlebells, nothing or bands. They give you tips on form and workouts depending on what it is you want to achieve.

Trick is not to spend all your time watching them and not exercising! Lol

Good luck
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Walking is my go to. Even calling to chat with a friend I pace back and forth while chatting to get the steps in. I am surprised how quickly the steps add up while not feeling like exercise.

While not an indoor exercise, gardening is good too. Raking the yard and digging in the garden take some energy
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Indoors Planks. Outdoors walking, running, biking, hiking. If just starting go for a one mile walk and after a week add 1/2 mile to it. It takes me about two weeks to make it a habit. I am in week two of getting up at 4:30 AM to run. So hard to make my self get out there but feels so good when I am done. Its fun to feel new muscle growth happening.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Things I do:

Wii Fit :)
    Walk as much as possible at work
    Walk/Jog with my dogs after work/weekends
    Running/Running in place on bad weather days
    Jump Rope - Outdoor or Indoors (High or Vaulted ceilings help)
    If you're not convinced about jump roping - look up the calorie burn and you'll be sold!

The above is my main choice of exercise but I do throw some push-ups, leg lifts, dips, sit-ups, etc.... in randomly, but not consistently. I just get bored with it or forget to do them...

• wdk0223
    wdk0223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have zero motivation at the minute and I want to try and do at least a little bit of exercise!

in house / outside anything!

anyone got any good indoor exercises?
    Thanks! :)

I go understand. I try to go to the YMCA before work. But I like the snooze button too much.