117.4 pounds gone... (pic included)

Options
montana_girl
montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
I am so happy I found this site. It was definitely the boost I needed after being stalled for nearly 7 months. Since joining here I have lost the few pounds I had gained back, plus some. And now I am just 2.4 pounds away from a healthy BMI... and getting to a weight I never thought possible.

It's taken me 7 1/2 years to lose the weight (went through a period where I gained nearly 30 back due to emotional eating), but I wouldn't trade the experience and the things I've learned along the way for anything. Yes, it took me a long time to lose it, but I am confident I will not gain the weight back. I have made changes in my eating and activity and this is a lifestyle for me.

And the best part is, I'm happy. Plain and simple.

So thanks, MFP!!!

happyfolks.jpg232323232fp3__nu323__64_253_WSNRCG349637433_nu0mrj.jpg

Replies

• lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    wow well done!!
  • realitybytez
    Options
    WOW! Great Job, Stacy! Seven and a half years shows that you have a lot of determination. You should be very very proud.
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    WOW!! Thats awsome!!! Great Job! ;)
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    You look astonishing!

I don't know you personally but I am so pleased for you and I bet all your friends and family are so very proud!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's dramatic!
    Great Job!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!
  • abbeymichelle
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! Like a completely different person, congratualtions!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW....you look amazing!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    amazing!! you look wonderful! kinda like Bethenny Frankel in the second one. [=
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Such a phenomenal change! You look gorgeous and so healthy, congratulations!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! What a difference. You should be sooo proud :)
  • allenlisa
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to us all! Great job!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Great Victory! You look wonderful!!!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    very good!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look really great! Remember, this isn't the end of the road.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I think the longer it takes the longer it lasts. Good for you, for sticking with it.

Best wishes and congrats.
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING and so well done!! I'm so happy for you I could cry!!! Very, very nice :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!