• roxyblack
    roxyblack Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

I'm 5'5
    HW: 168
    CW: 122
    GW:117

My journey started about a year ago... progress has been slow but steady... total lifestyle change! The hardest part was taking control over my emotional eating.

My initial goal weight was 125 but once I got there, I decided I could still go a little lower... I want abs!!! :)

I dont know how to post photos (LoL) but there are some on my profile!!! (I was 130 in my profile picture)
  • harric01
    harric01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm also a 5'5" gal!!! I don't have any pictures loaded yet. I started my weightloss journey on May 28, 2011.

SW: 257.5
    CW: 241.6
    GW: 160

Like others, I don't kow if I will stay at 160 or if I want to go lower. I'll decide that when I get to 160.
  • MicahNicole
    Options
    Hey!!

I'm 5'5 as well my
    SW- 260
    CW- 254
    IGW- 175 to start trying to have a baby
    FGW- 130

I am very curvey! LOL I have big hips thighs and butt! But I'm pretty normal sized up top. Sorry I don't have any pictures up either, hopefully we can all keep each other motivated!!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing what a difference big-boned / small-bones makes? I'm just under 5'5", and even at only 120lbs I have a belly. Some people at the same height and 150lbs have a lovely flat tum! I'm here to tone up, and turn some of the wobbly bits to muscle. I'm in week 2 of Ripped in 30, and took some pics before, so will post pics once i'm done. I want a 6 packs and some lovely defined shoulders!!! And a waist if i'm really lucky ;)
  • tmacs
    tmacs Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

SW (after baby): 189
    SW MFP: 165
    CW: 143
    GW: 140
    UGW: 134

It's not about being "thin" it's about being "healthy!" Whatever you feel best at is where you should be :).
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm closer to 5'6" but I'll play. Amazing to see everyone's progress! I just started last week, so no pics yet (my dh keeps telling me I need to take a "before" picture in my workout clothes but I haven't yet). But here are my stats.

SW: 177 (7/30)
    CW: 170
    GW: 140/135?

I have six year old twins and I finally decided I can't blame my weight on having twins after six years :)

Can someone tell me how to set it so I can follow specific threads? There's so much activity on MFP that it's hard to go back and find threads you're interested in!

Thanks
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4.5"
    hw: 205
    sw on mfp this time 171.4
    cw 158.4 (still overweight on BMI)
    gw: 145 to be under BMI

I have pictures on my profile too! add me if you would like!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and down 11lbs in a little over 14 weeks (142 to 131). I lost about 4% body fat and 5 inches (combined) off my hips and thighs. I am like a size 8 on the bottom and a size 4 on top though (buying strapless dresses is a challenge...) My goal is 129 but I'm basically in maintenance now.
  • aimeercole
    Options
    I am 5'5.5" ( tell people I am 5'6, it make me feel thinner hahaha).
    SW 164
    CW 161 (after two weeks)
    GW 145

I have no "before" pics... I make people delete them. Maybe I should take one today. Thanks for the idea!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    HEY, it's 5' 5" set -- YAY!
    Unfortunately, my before photos are just random photos from last year, so hard to tell progress, but feel free to look on my profile.

I went up to 200 lbs. w/each pregnancy, and tried to go back down below 150 after each one, but couldn't quite get there or stay there. I started MFP about 3 months ago:

SW: 148
    CW: 137.6
    GW: I thought it was 138, but I'd like to get to 135 now that I've seen progress!

Hugs to all you girls!
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm not ready for pictures yet, since I haven't lost all that much weight, but here are my numbers:

Height: 5' 5"
    Pre-pregnancy weight: 145
    Weight at end of pregnancy: 185
    Weight six months after the baby was born, when he was still nursing like a madman: 148
    Weight six months after that, when I realized I could no longer eat everything in sight: 161
    SW in Feb. 2011 when I joined MFP and decided to seriously analyze the way I've been eating: 158
    Current weight: 153
    GW: 140
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi-

5'5

SW: 148.6
    CW: 142
    GW: 135

SBF%: 22-23%
    CBF%: 19.7%
    GBF%: 18%
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies keep up the great work! We can do this!
  • ShoeGal81
    ShoeGal81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'M PRETTY NEW TO THE JOURNEY (FIRST WEIGH IN ISN'T UNTIL 08/14) ALSO 5'5 MEDIUM BUILD.... BUT YOU GUYS ARE ALL VERY INSPIRING...LADIES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...THE PICS POSTED ARE AWESOME!!!

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME :-))
  • marilynmandolin
    marilynmandolin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations I too am 5'5" and since September I have lost about 40 pounds and since I have started using this app a couple of months ago lost about 12 pounds.
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5
    HW: 185
    starting MFP: 181
    CW: 154
    GW: 130-ish
    you can see my progress in my profile I think the newest pic was 156 at July 28
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cranmuffin
    cranmuffin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5". Sorry, I don't have any pics yet.

SW: 160 - Size 10/Large (Jan. 2011)
    CW: 135 - Size 6/Medium (Aug. 2011)
    GW: 125 (Dec 2011)
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I don't have any pics yet but hope to soon.

SW 155
    CW 148
    GW 135

It's nice to see that a lot of you have similar goals as I do. I guess I'm bigger boned because the smallest I have ever been as an adult was 128 and that was pretty darn small for me and my boobs were almost completely gone and frankly I like having at least a little boob!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5
    HW: 185
    starting MFP: 181
    CW: 154
    GW: 130-ish
    you can see my progress in my profile I think the newest pic was 156 at July 28

I checked out your progress on your profile and holy hot mama! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!