12lb to lose by June 21 - who's with me?

Options
jessicarose22492
jessicarose22492 Posts: 59 Member
edited May 2018 in Motivation and Support
I'm going to Florida June 21 and my goal is to lose 12lb by then (I'm 157 now - want to be 145 for the trip). I'm super competitive so it would help me a lot to have a partner with the same goal to help push me. Any takers? :) Let's do this together!

Replies

• aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I go on beach holiday on 17th June and would really like to be 10lb down. My weighloss has slowed a lot recently though. Will send you a friend request!
  • morelife2017x
    morelife2017x Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My birthdays in August trying to lose 20 pounds by then I am so with you lets do this!!!!!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Florida June 21 and my goal is to lose 12lb by then (I'm 157 now - want to be 145 for the trip). I'm super competitive so it would help me a lot to have a partner with the same goal to help push me. Any takers? :) Let's do this together!

Me!!♡ Wow this is motivating me!!♡ Lets do it!!!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me. Friend requested previouse commenters.
  • kenkel4
    kenkel4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am IN. My current weight is 159 and I want to be 145 by June 30 when I go on a cruise so this is perfect motivation.
  • Christy_111
    Christy_111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Yes!! Let’s do this!!! I need the motivation and competition lol! Let’s support each other!
  • Christy_111
    Christy_111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend request me too, I would love to have the encouragement and accountability of others! :)
  • missionpossible2013
    missionpossible2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • kriekit
    kriekit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. By June 24th, I'd be on Keto for 1 year.
  • charlesmatilda
    charlesmatilda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in I just want to lose weight I quit smoking and put on weight want to look good for summer
  • bhillega
    bhillega Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m going on vacation at the end of June. I would like to lose 8-10 lbs.
  • jungalistlo
    jungalistlo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m going to mexico and hate how I look in a bikini, I want to lose 10 lb by June 20th - send friend requests! I’m back after having a small relapse :neutral:
  • kenkel4
    kenkel4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Keep thinking about how great we are all going to look and how awesome we are going to feel. We can do this.
  • ingridamartinez
    ingridamartinez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please count me in...just need to start losing something...
  • tanthalos
    tanthalos Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I really need to lose this extra weight. I want to be able to wear my cute tops again.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Moving country July 12th so want to feel more comfortable in my skin when i arrive!
    Good luck everyone!

SW: 75kg
    CW: 67kg
    Moving goal weight: 63kg
    Ultimate: 57kg
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    count me in. I'm going to Europe for a month starting July 23. Would like to be 145 when I go, so I want to take of 15 lbs by then.
  • Propagatrix
    Propagatrix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I gained 10 pounds after VSG and am now at 137. Ultimate goal is 105.
  • vampireebunny
    vampireebunny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In!!
    I still have 20lbs I want to lose, but by June 21st I think I can shed the 12 lbs. Anyone who wants to be accountable with me can add me (: Good luck!!