Active, Friendly, Supportive MFP Member Seeks Same for Awesomeness! Add Your Requests Here!

Options
Pandorabelle
Pandorabelle Posts: 53 Member
edited May 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there! I just recently had a MASSIVE clear out of my friends list for people who were sadly inactive or not supportive and I'm looking for amazing new friends! :smiley:

You can be from anywhere, any age, any gender as long as you're:
  • Active - you plan on using MFP for the long term and log in most days.
  • Friendly - you're a nice person and try to be positive at least some of the time.
  • Supportive - You take the time to comment on posts/achievements instead of just liking & moving on. You empathise with the losses as well as the triumphs!

As for me, I'm 28, I live in the UK and I'm a bit of a geeky goth chick. I have quite a bit of weight to lose but I am doing it steadily with exercise & balanced eating. I'm a foodie, I love to read and write. I have a full profile filled out with plenty of pics if you're on the MFP website instead of the app - or you can just click that fancy link 'cause I'm nice like that. :kissing_heart: If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to send me a message: I love to chat!

One of my hobbies is doing ~artistic things~ with makeup - here's a recent mermaid-inspired pic:

6ap5i1k5c16m.png

If you sound like one of the active, friendly & supportive people on the website, feel free to send me a friend request. Please put a little something so I know you're not one of those people who just adds everyone; I'm looking for quality over quantity at the minute - I'm especially looking for people who have their Automatic News Feed Settings at a reasonable level and don't update for EVERYTHING.

:star::star::star:If you're an active, friendly & supportive MFP member, please feel free to post your own info here and what sort of friends you're looking for! :star::star::star:

Replies

• Pandorabelle
    Options
    Bump! :heart:
  • lennyz2014
    lennyz2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Every thing takes time .
    Rome wasn’t built in a day,,, lol
    But the rewards are worth it
  • lennyz2014
    lennyz2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Trust me I would know , lol
    I was actually that 120lb guy that the girls would not talk to, now I’m 170 and cut... lol
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Lennyz2014 - absolutely! That's why it's important to have good company on the journey! :smile:
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Bump!
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Very active here!! Feel free to add!! :)
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I'm pretty active on here and try to support as much as possible.

I'm 29 and I'm also from the UK.
  • JosephPlacide
    JosephPlacide Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im looking for support friends too
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I like this very hard to find dedicated friends on here
  • Swolfwood
    Swolfwood Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps, always free for motivation, ad anytime you like
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • mattarelie
    mattarelie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a newbie here, just my 2nd day :-) So this whole experience is new to me... actually that's my first chat lol
    Feel free to add me, will do my best to be supportive and a good friend :-)
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just recently had a MASSIVE clear out of my friends list for people who were sadly inactive or not supportive and I'm looking for amazing new friends! :smiley:

You can be from anywhere, any age, any gender as long as you're:
    • Active - you plan on using MFP for the long term and log in most days.
    • Friendly - you're a nice person and try to be positive at least some of the time.
    • Supportive - You take the time to comment on posts/achievements instead of just liking & moving on. You empathise with the losses as well as the triumphs!

As for me, I'm 28, I live in the UK and I'm a bit of a geeky goth chick. I have quite a bit of weight to lose but I am doing it steadily with exercise & balanced eating. I'm a foodie, I love to read and write. I have a full profile filled out with plenty of pics if you're on the MFP website instead of the app - or you can just click that fancy link 'cause I'm nice like that. :kissing_heart: If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to send me a message: I love to chat!

One of my hobbies is doing ~artistic things~ with makeup - here's a recent mermaid-inspired pic:

6ap5i1k5c16m.png

If you sound like one of the active, friendly & supportive people on the website, feel free to send me a friend request. Please put a little something so I know you're not one of those people who just adds everyone; I'm looking for quality over quantity at the minute - I'm especially looking for people who have their Automatic News Feed Settings at a reasonable level and don't update for EVERYTHING.

:star::star::star:If you're an active, friendly & supportive MFP member, please feel free to post your own info here and what sort of friends you're looking for! :star::star::star:

You took me off only been on a few days
  • sallyyi365
    sallyyi365 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Let’s achieve our weight loss goals! :smile:
  • Pandorabelle
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You took me off only been on a few days

There are several reasons why I remove friends (generally if we don't interact regularly, that's the main reason I'll remove someone - it's not enough to be a lurker especially if we aren't chatting), if you're wondering why you were removed I'm more than happy to speak with you privately on the matter.

As for everyone else, I'm still looking for active, friendly & supportive friends. :smile:

• johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello how are u i try and help people on here as best i can feel free to add me
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Just a quick note, if you're going to add me: please write a little something so I know you're not just a random friend request. I get a fair amount of those and they get declined so I can keep my friends list full of awesome people. :heart: :heart:
  • khgoda
    khgoda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Very active