LOST 155 POUNDS !

Options
babylovers
babylovers Posts: 66 Member
Mother of 4 went from 360 to 205. In between time I went threw 3 pregnancies and breast feeding. It was hard every time I lost weight I would get pregnant. I was diagnosed with pcos. I started doing a keto diet which was amazing because eating no carbs curbed my hunger. Bacon everyday and lose weight sounded amazing. But I knew it wasn't healthy for me I needed fruits n veggies. So I changed to eating natural carbs in fruit n veggies. I exercise almost daily 40 mins interval jogging and lifting weights and I eat less than 1000 calories a day. I have flash backs of when I couldn't move i wasn't living life I woke up tired I hurt all the time. It was miserable. Now I'm proud to be living a healthy active life. I took back my life and so can anyone who puts the hard work and dedication in day to day. Believe in yourself trust god to lead you . Don't ask yourself who you have been your whole life ask your self who you want to be . Our minds are so powerful and whatever we tell ourselves is what we will be. Tell yourself beautiful things and be who you want to be. s5q2qcav0d7u.jpg
aaz27bhcvjn6.jpg

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow. great job beautiful mama. great example to those babies of yours. B)
  • doxielvr13
    doxielvr13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You must be so proud!!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • southernkel487
    southernkel487 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • mcmurdah123
    mcmurdah123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic :)
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Super results from your hard work!!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, you look wonderful!!
  • 3reglamc
    3reglamc Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Keep up the great work
  • Jadub729
    Jadub729 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you eat less than 1000 calories a day? AND workout/ AND keep up with 4 kids? Why would you do that to yourself?
  • kroe4
    kroe4 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! How long did it take you?
  • babylovers
    babylovers Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to all of you encouraging me.
    Jadub to answer your question I felt it was necessary to take extreme measures to get extreme results. Everyone takes their own approach to things and I'm a very focused determined person and I tend to do things heavily. Also I wasn't hungry because of eating no carbs my blood sugars were stable and I'm rarely hungry. I don't feel weak or sick and I'm sure my body has enough stored fuel on it I'm sure my bodys just fine with using the fat on my body . I don't suggest other people to take same route but it worked or me . When you eat carbs you will be hungrier so won't be a good option for people who eat carbs.
    First i lost 80 pounds in 6 months then got pregnant. I've lost 100 pounds in about 8 months now . I lose about 3-4 pounds a week. Mind you when I was heavier 300s I ate more like 1400 - 1500 calories but now I just decreased to get same results. Soon I will only see 2 pound lost a week and I'm ok with that I'm not extremely overweight trying to take back my life at this point it will be a slower process.
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    great story great result congratulations
  • avagrace44
    avagrace44 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well done, congratulations! I have no doubt you will get to your goal. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!