Need some friend for Starting keto from May 2018 together

ash_821
ash_821 Posts: 7 Member
edited May 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I have been doing keto for a while but in an on and off manner which gave me undoubtedly zero result. But when ever I tried it I felt great. Its just I loose motivation in middle. So I decided to stick with it this time. Anyone who is willing to start or already on their journey can add me. We can do it together and motivate each other. Thats what I lack, MOTIVATION :(:):):)

Replies

• erinbeneteau
    erinbeneteau Posts: 1 Member
    Have you tried to follow Keto subreddits? It’s very motivating and a bit more user friendly to the community on here
  • debbielhernandez
    debbielhernandez Posts: 1 Member
    I just bought the book Simply Keto. I really like it and it has great looking recipes.
  • AlexMorganMc
    AlexMorganMc Posts: 42 Member
    Keto MFPer, here! Reddit has a wonderful community, but there are some great people here as well. Anyone can feel free to add. :-)
  • Interested in keto as well but clueless how to start!
  • monahussein511
    monahussein511 Posts: 1 Member
    I can join you in your journey,, let us start together and give the motivation to each other.
  • NatalieHarr1993
    NatalieHarr1993 Posts: 42 Member
    I've lost 17lbs with the Keto diet. Lost motivation the past 2 months but still maintained. I've started again today & determined to stick with it until my wedding in August!
  • ash_821
    I can join you in your journey,, let us start together and give the motivation to each other.

Lets do it. Sending you an add request
  • ash_821
    I've lost 17lbs with the Keto diet. Lost motivation the past 2 months but still maintained. I've started again today & determined to stick with it until my wedding in August!

Hey Natalie, Congratulations on your wedding and good luck with your weight loss journey. :))))))
  • ash_821
    Have you tried to follow Keto subreddits? It’s very motivating and a bit more user friendly to the community on here

I actually haven't. Will definitely look for that. Thanks :)))))))
  • NGentRD
    NGentRD Posts: 181 Member
    @ash_821 I have been doing it for a while so I cant join now, but may I tag along? The more accountability the better!
  • rylynne777
    rylynne777 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I just started Keto yesterday. This is my second attempt so I'm really hoping to see some results this time :) I'd love to have someone else help keep the motivation and encouragement up, WE CAN DO THIS!
  • peekaboo352
    peekaboo352 Posts: 1 Member
    I started a couple weeks ago. I lost 6 lbs..but the hard to keep my fat up and protein low. I'm still going though. Want to team up and help each other?
  • tshap40
    tshap40 Posts: 5 Member
    Started a week ago today, 4lbs off this week. Hope it continues