I need help filling my calories

Options
I need some help...I can't figure out what else to eat to fulfill my calories (1800). I"ve reached my goals for my macros. I've even added in an extra meal to my day so I'm at 6 meals rather than 5.

Replies

• jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Oils, nuts, butter. They all add to it without adding food.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    You could make your diary public to get better suggestions.
    If you have hit your protein, fat and carb goals you should be hitting your calorie goal. How much are you under on calories?
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    what were your macro goals, did you have a goal for Protein, Fat AND carbs .. or just 1-2 of them ?

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Setting aside the problem of having all your macros and still having calories left... how restrictive on food are you being? Are you on some plan that tells you what you are allowed to eat and forbids "other" types of food?

It is one thing to have a low appetite it is another to be struggling to just add calories.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You don't have to eat any special foods. Reality check: Are you eating boring food? Are you weighing and logging correctly? Are you losing faster than expected? Do you feel tired and/or irritable?
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Alcohol?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    booze.
    peanut butter.
    ice cream.
    peanut butter cups!
  • darrenbeckworth
    darrenbeckworth Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Protein Powder
    Can of Tuna
  • FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    If you like what you’re eating, eat more of it. If you don’t like what you’re eating, eat more foods you DO like.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142490/a-list-of-calorie-dense-foods/p1

^This is one of the stickied "must reads" at the top of Food & Nutrition. You might find some ideas there.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,972 Member
    Options
    What did you eat before you were trying to lose weight? East some of that. Just weigh it out so that you know it fits in your calorie goal.