Pink & White? Or standard acrylic nails?

Options
Hello everyone!! I always have my nails done, but have NEVER had pink & white on them...just always get standard acrylic either with color, or just french tip...

Has anyone done the pink & white? Is it worth it??

Happy FRIDAY!

Replies

• Sklug22
    Sklug22 Posts: 19
    Options
    have you tried the shellac?? its amazing!!
  • Eplizzitiz
    Eplizzitiz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My friend always got the pink and white french manicure and I loved it!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just read that white nails are really 90's mall style. With that said - the article said to try pink tips - not white.
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ummm.....they should have those manican hands there displaying what the pink and white look like.....
  • DestinyJoy57
    Options
    I have had the pink and white done a couple times now. It looks more like your real nails. I think it is worth it. Give it a try. :)
  • jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have pink and white and i LOVE them! im not a fan of color and it looks very natural. I keep mine very short otherwise id break them but i would definitely recommend them :)
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I think that would look really cute. I would do it! :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I say pink and white or shellac!
  • abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I get the pink and white and love them! They are my favorite...classy I think!
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options
    My first time getting my nails done I got them pink & white and I loved it. Just try it, it doesn't hurt to try something new once in awhile :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Really??? Why is MFP turning into FB??
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    I LOOOOOVe the way that the pink and white looks! So pretty!
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pink and white looks very nice! clean and simple. I love the look of them!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just recently switched to gel nails and they are awesome! I like to have her do the natural colors at the base with glitter tips. I have turquiose tips right now and they aren't my favorite but they are fun!!! My favorite was a peachey/orange tip. Blended well with everything and looked very nice! I REALLY like the glitter. I get tons of compliments on them and it really boosts my ego since I can't grow natural ones and they have always looked bad.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Really??? Why is MFP turning into FB??

This is the chit-chat, fun and games section! :)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    personly Gel nails, so much strong than acrylic. and you can get all kinds of colors actually in the gel.

i got blue tips at the moment, and even with my active life and job no chipping of the color
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    have you tried the shellac?? its amazing!!

i <3 shellac!!!
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It's worth the money to go pink and white. It's nicer for your nails than acrylic, too!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Thank for the info everyone!! I think i'll give pink/white a try tonight! :D
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like the pink and white...but ya never know what I am gonna end up with when I come out of the salon. She likes to experiment with my nails and I don't mind...it's fun!