what's on your ipod?

Options
I find myself bored with my music, especially when running 7-10miles.

What music do you have on your ipod?

Replies

• running4myhealth
    Options
    I find myself bored with my music, especially when running 7-10miles.

What music do you have on your ipod?
  • shanerunner40
    Options
    I used to run 45-45 miles a week, and I know about being bored w/the same music. Thank goodness for the shuffle. I put misic only on it that when you listened to it, you couldnt sit still. So like me, you probably find yourself running faster/slower depending on the song. I want to start running again, and will do the same type of music, but I might try different playlists for different runs.

Good Luck
  • ShakeDown1993
    Options
    a ton of 90s rock. smashing pumpkins, rammstein, bright eyes, alot of mixed up stuff. me and my friends fav song to work out to is back that a** up by juvenile...
  • CoachFoland
    CoachFoland Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I joined Audible. The music never kept me distracted from what I was doing. So now I listen to audio books.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    a ton of 90s rock. smashing pumpkins, rammstein, bright eyes, alot of mixed up stuff. me and my friends fav song to work out to is back that a** up by juvenile...

WOO Rammstein!!!

(Lets see, Rammstein, RED, Disturbed, 16 Horsepower, Cake, Sevendust, Young Jeezy, T-Pain, As I Lay Dying, Coheed and Cambria, TOOL, Seventh Day Slumber, Albannach, Dropkick Murpheys....thats probably the ones that get the most play, but they are just a few among many)