I just LOVE this place!

Options
Hi to all you wonderful MFP-peeps!
I just have to say that I really enjoy being a part of this website with all of you. Since I have started "logging" here at MFP it feels like I can do anything. I have managed to gather some great friends and support and you ALL have such wonderful ideas about food and exercise and everyone really is motivated to do something about how they feel about their health....some of us have a more difficult time with "motivation" but your still here, and it took motivation to get here didn't it? It's just a great place to be, and every day I look forward to logging in and checking calories and to see what I have earned with exercise...it's like a playground to me and I'm having a blast.
I didn't realize how much food I was consuming calorie wise....until MFP...my rough estimates were pretty shabby and it's no wonder I couldn't drop some of this booty of mine!
BOTTOM LINE: Keep up the great work, keep building friendships and keep on supporting each other...it makes a difference to hundreds and I'm only one of them.

With Great Respect~
M~

Replies

• JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    :)
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I agree...everyone is so supportive!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I agree
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you
  • l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    MFP is really a great place to be! Loads of support and motivation
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is EXACTLY how I feel!!!! : )
  • JULIEICAC
    JULIEICAC Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I completely agree. It is something you look forward to every day and when you hit a wall, there is always someone on here with great thoughts to share. Love it!
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    I love reading positive messages on the boards and yours brought a smile to my face! Well that and your hoops profile picture!
  • Monika135
    Options
    I love reading positive messages on the boards and yours brought a smile to my face! Well that and your hoops profile picture!

I just love Hoops & Yo Yo!!! Hooray for those funny little guys! Have a wonderfully blessed day!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Monika,

You are awesome! I agree 100% with you... Thank you to all the wonderful people who are helping me wake up every morning excited to get online and see how we are all doing! Feels like a home where we truly understand, "No Friend Left Behind"!
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just LOVE you Monika!! And I agree with everyone else here too! Finally, a community that I feel a part of and enjoy learning and meeting new people!! Thanks for putting a lot of people's feelings into words!!