not new to the site, but new to posting

Options
Hello there, just wanted to say hi to everyone out there in their journey to weight loss! I have been using this site for 5 weeks now and love it! Has helped me lose nineteen pounds already and 48 to go! If anyone looking to talk would love to hear from you!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello there, just wanted to say hi to everyone out there in their journey to weight loss! I have been using this site for 5 weeks now and love it! Has helped me lose nineteen pounds already and 48 to go! If anyone looking to talk would love to hear from you!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    19 pounds!!!! That is so wonderful. I have only lost 11 pounds in 5 weeks. So you have done so awesome. Congrats to you!!! Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! Glad you decided to post :happy: Hope to see you around so we can motivate and encourage each other!!
  • crispyjones2003
    Options
    Great Job GIGINATOR, do you meet your daily carlorie limit everyday? If so, do you monitor the types of foods you eat (like eating only salads) or do you just stay on track with the calorie intake regardless of the food you eat?
  • GIGINATOR
    Options
    I have definitely eaten more healthy than when I began. On the same note I allow myself a treat every now and then like low fat ice cream. I just make sure it fits into my calorie allowance for the day.
  • GIGINATOR
    Options
    Thanks, you have cute kids and I love to scrapbook too when I get time (not very often lately).
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!! Welcome and best wishes for continued success!!!
  • GIGINATOR
    Options
    Thanks, I finally feel like I'm gonna do it this time! Congrats to you too as I see you are on a great start.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Yay for you!!!! :flowerforyou:

dd