HELP. BIRTHDAY DRESS NEEDED!

Options
i've lost about 40lbs since my last birthday. i want to treat myself to an awesome new dress.. one that shows off my hard work :)

where do you guys buy your dresses? i've been looking all over, but can't find the perfect one! :(

Replies

• amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    depending on your personal style it could be different. but Forever 21 usually has cute dresses. Also try H&M, maybe DEB, Wet Seal, Cache, Express.

Not sure what your budget is but theres some cute stuff at boutiques in NYC if you can get there.
  • LaurenShantel
    LaurenShantel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    well when i hit my goal weight.... it would be h & m or forver21 depending on what your style and taste is! lol I hope that helps...also there is a london website i shop from free shipping awesome clothers!!! asos.com
  • JULIEICAC
    JULIEICAC Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Macy's usually has something for everyone. I can almost always find something perfect in the clearance section too.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    H&M, Banana Republic (clearance!), J Crew (ditto clearance). You can probably find something for under $50 at any of those, if you're into the hunt. I wouldn't necessarily order something online if you're not sure what size you are after losing.

You could always go to TJMaxx/Marshalls, too. But they tend to have a lot of polyester stuff, and sometimes you REALLY have to comb the racks. Happy shopping, and post a pic of that beautiful dress when you find it! <3
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i will also have to go with forever 21 or h&m
  • sophia_b
    sophia_b Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    my favorite is hotmiamistyles.com
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    awesome suggestions, ladies! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If I really want to treat myself (and have been saving up for A WHILE), I love Anthropologie dresses - so unique and quirky and feminine. You can find them on Ebay for a fraction of the store price, too!
  • stelid
    stelid Posts: 60
    Options
    I shop at charlotterusse.com a lot. Also Modcloth.com and Macys.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am going out dress shopping for tonight too. not my birthday but a friends. I always wear pants so i am going to surprise them with a sexy little (not too short but short) number. Clueless on where to shop though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!