Friends with open food diaries?

Options
AmyJo527
AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
Hi! I’ve been on MFP on and off for several years, and have currently been “on” for the past year. I am looking for active friends with open food diaries... nutrition is the hardest part for me, and I need some inspiration!

Replies

• mccarthymikej
    mccarthymikej Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on for ten days and it has changed my life
  • BecksFoodDiary
    BecksFoodDiary Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and im logging every day even if its a bad day. feel free to add me.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have an open diary for friends so add me as a friend! We can motivate and support 1 another!
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I’ve also been on MFP off and on since 2011. I log daily, with an open diary, including the good, the bad, and the ugly lol. I came back in September 2017 because of increased cholesterol levels and am proud to say my levels are now excellent! It takes time, dedication, and commitment but it can work for everyone. I weighed 175.4 September 6th when I started. Today I weighed 132.4. I’m like everyone else, I have good days and bad. But I’ve figured out what works and I’m happy
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry MFP cut off my reply. I added that any of you interested please feel free to add me and good luck.
  • bhillega
    bhillega Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cdmjones17
    cdmjones17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me, if you want to.
  • AhimsaTravis
    AhimsaTravis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking everything, good or bad, for about the last month and plan to continue to do so. Feel free to add me if you want. I'd love to connect with people on here.
  • DragonHasTheSapphire
    DragonHasTheSapphire Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have a public diary, feel free to add!
  • DreaDarling87
    DreaDarling87 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me as well!
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends as well. Feel free to add me
  • FromJellyToRock
    FromJellyToRock Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I just joined today. I have no idea if my diary is open/public or not - I'll have a look in the help section to figure it out. Happy to have it public if it helps anyone! :)
  • marcvb35
    marcvb35 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have always said if I changed one meal a day I would probably loose weight. I have almost stopped going out for lunch and it worked. I have also started reading labels. I do require pounds of food to feel full. open diary but don't judge me to harshly for the buffet today and my other daily vice
  • PikaTurtle
    PikaTurtle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi mine is public and i usually keep it healthy you can add me as a friend too if u want
  • _faedreamer
    _faedreamer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I'd love some folks who log daily for encouragement and ideas! Have had trouble finding folks with open diaries even as friends.
  • jonagolddreams
    jonagolddreams Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, too. I just started so there isn't much there yet. I have a hard time making time for healthy meals (or meals at all often times), and I am hopeful by being more mindful I can improve in that area. Friends welcome!
  • lioux93
    lioux93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also have an open diary and would love some pals who also have open diaries for ideas and tips!! Please feel free to add me.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... mine is open :)
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I have an open diary
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    AmyJo527 wrote: »
    Hi! I’ve been on MFP on and off for several years, and have currently been “on” for the past year. I am looking for active friends with open food diaries... nutrition is the hardest part for me, and I need some inspiration!

I'm open! Feel free to add!