looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Im 30 and i am 60 pounds overweight. I am starting with 30 pounds now, does anyone want to buddy up and keep each other accountable?

Replies

• dianemignogna922
    Options
    I would like to have a buddy too. Looking to loose 100. But 60 now. I have lost 10. I am on optifast diet.
  • SolangeStaude
    SolangeStaude Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi lady, I am on Optifast as well!
  • shancrouch1
    shancrouch1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for buddies. I need some accountability on my optifast diet.
  • bmandi13
    bmandi13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do on OptiFast? I'm visiting my doctor on Monday to see if he will refer me to the doctor that puts you on the diet. I have many pounds to do and I have high blood pressure.
  • pcbossack31
    pcbossack31 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have never done the optifast diet, I am doing atkins. It seems to be working
  • mullen545
    mullen545 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What’s this optifast diet? And has it worked?
  • TattyG40
    TattyG40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Not sure what the optifast diet is but I have just over 30lbs to lose and find it easier if you have friends helping along the way so please feel free to add me!
  • kissmynivarna
    kissmynivarna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello I need a friend too!

I’ve lost I believe 15lbs roughly and I need to loose 31 more lbs. I’m vegetarian but I’ve been eating no starch food or carbohydrates such as bread, rice cereal grains or legumes etc. I have had carb fruits though. I’m stuck atm, I think I’m going to have to work really hard at this point to shed weight at get to my goal.
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, what's the optifast diet? And is it any good.
  • sallyyi365
    sallyyi365 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m just restricting calories to reach my goal! Feel free to add me.
  • gamesngrades
    gamesngrades Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also New looking for accountability buddies!
  • ianpscheffler
    ianpscheffler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be entering into a strict ketogenic diet within the week for rapid weight loss. This takes a lot of will power so if anybody wants to add me for mutual motivation, feel free!