Options
I'm a new member and new to tracking food and fitness. I'm 37 in June and I have fibromyalgia. I'm looking to reach and maintain my goal weight to help with my overall health and to help the pain of my chronic pain.
Looking for friends and support to keep me on track and to encourage me to reach my goals. Feel free to send me a request. I am also looking to be a friend and help others with their goals as well.

Replies

• HarleyQuinnzy37
    HarleyQuinnzy37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry I put the pain of my chronic pain. I just meant my chronic pain.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I will send you a friend reuest I deal with osteoarthritis in my knees and understand chronic pain. I am always looking for new friends 4 support and motivation!
  • melvillesarahjane51
    melvillesarahjane51 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, iv been following ww and have decided I'd like something more long term, don't get me wrong I have lost 2st 8lbs since January 18 so its all working just would like to do it myself see how I get on, I to have fibromyalgia and CFS, so struggle with exercises but I do have a 4 hour cleaning job so I move around not heavy cleaning though. Not sure how to add as friend new to this but please add me if you know how lol Sarah-Jane