Accountability buddies needed.

Options
I am really struggling and out of all of my friends, none are up for the gym, they do running but I’m all for weight training so it’s difficult to keep motivated when you’re on your own. Anybody up for buddying up for support...nagging ;-) lol

Replies

• megdunworth
    megdunworth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    me!
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use the same.
  • Elfinnyx
    Elfinnyx Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do please add me. Always need more motivation/nagging!
  • Mishy_
    Mishy_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. Im on my second week dieting and the first week was a breeze because i was extremely motivated... but this second week.... ugggh. I definitely need some accountability buddies. By all means, nag away lol
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I am really struggling and out of all of my friends, none are up for the gym, they do running but I’m all for weight training so it’s difficult to keep motivated when you’re on your own. Anybody up for buddying up for support...nagging ;-) lol

I'll be your buddy!!
  • luke7721
    luke7721 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Foods terrible but am trying to exercise my way through it! Gymming twice a day .....but I can’t out run Ben & Jerry!
  • jojomcinnis05
    jojomcinnis05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is my 1st week on Keto diet which I love. Please add me.
  • itsjhon21
    itsjhon21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me..!
  • DrizztGirl82
    DrizztGirl82 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love having motivated friends posting things on my feed. I post regularly too.
  • Swolfwood
    Swolfwood Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My gym buddy didn't pitch last night. I do enjoy an fit gym buddy because I try to push past my limits and you can only do that if someone is fitter and stronger than you are. Helps you reach new levels. On your own you try to best yourself and it doesn't always go as planned when you don't have that motivation. I guess I need an more active gum buddy aswel o.O
  • KelseysJourney11
    KelseysJourney11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • bhillega
    bhillega Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to accountability buddies.
  • BacktheBlue18
    BacktheBlue18 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use some support and help staying on track because I'm sidelined with an injury right now!
  • kj20850
    kj20850 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone know if the premium version provides more accountability bells and whistles?
  • kms06094
    kms06094 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some help as well!!! I had a pretty rough week and it was a big eye opener.. just need that kick to get started and peeps to help me stay on track.. not much support here at home so I will take it where I can find it!!
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Im up for a good nag... more then welcome to add
  • Jsherman2012
    Jsherman2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm in terrible need for accountability. I'm 165 and 5'1", I need to lose 33 lbs to hit 20% weight loss.