Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm impressed with myself!

blackmamba886
blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Not so much in the weight loss, although that's going well too. I've never been able to do more than 10 min on my elliptical machine... and that's on a good day. Today I got on it... and went 30 minutes!!! And I felt like I could have kept going but I didn't want to push it. Maybe if I still feel great this afternoon, I'll do it again. :happy:

Replies

• blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Not so much in the weight loss, although that's going well too. I've never been able to do more than 10 min on my elliptical machine... and that's on a good day. Today I got on it... and went 30 minutes!!! And I felt like I could have kept going but I didn't want to push it. Maybe if I still feel great this afternoon, I'll do it again. :happy:
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm impressed with you, too! Keep up the good work!
  • CONGRATS! I am happy for you. You have just reminded me to get up and get my exercise in for the day. Thanks, I needed that. Have a happy Valentine's Day, and remember to love yourself by moderation with the candy :-).
  • Yay! :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Good for you - it's not all about numbers.
    Although, I hit a number today that I haven't seen in over a year! :bigsmile:
    6 pounds doesn't seem like a lot, but I finally got serious last month & it's beginning to pay off.
    wahooooo
    :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is so great, Keep up the great work.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!