Ladies do you feel like a serta

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
I seriously feel like a Serta mattress, my fiance cannot lay on any part of me without falling into a deep sleep within 5 minutes, we could have just woken up too. My dogs the same way but that is understandable, I am his pet bed. But my fiance and I swear it seems like any other guy I have dated would always fall asleep on me very quickly. Even when I was at my skinniest. Is this a normal thing? Do any other ladies out there have this problem? or guys maybe you can tell us why? I have just always wondered this?

Replies

• CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I am guilty of dong the same thing. Can't tell you why it happens, it just does.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Probably a good thing, meaning they feel comforted by your presence :bigsmile:
  • crazynay96
    Options
    My son told me he doesn't want me to not be fat anymore so that I don't loose my "pillows" he told me he likes me fluffy! LOL... gee thanks kid! Daddy quickly reminded him I'll always have big boobies, lets just say I was blessed, and they'll always be very big no matter how skinny I get. I don't know what it is with men (OR BOYS!)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    My husband does this! It's kinda cute.. hah.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend tends to do this as well... lol i never gave much thought except that he is just comfortable with me. and it makes me happy :)
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    When I started working out a lot more this summer my daughter was upset because she wanted Mommy to stay "squishy" not hard like Daddy (he lifts a lot). I'm comfy according to her :)

When she was about two I remember rocking her and at one point she sat up and "fluffed" my chest like a pillow, laid her head back on me and fell asleep. It was so hard not to laugh!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    When she was about two I remember rocking her and at one point she sat up and "fluffed" my chest like a pillow, laid her head back on me and fell asleep. It was so hard not to laugh!
    LOL THAT IS AWSOME
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That's what she said.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My man friend falls asleep on me semi-frequently. I rather enjoy it. I'll rub his back and try to drown out the snoring and whatnot. But the minute he starts to drool, moments over!

And it's entertaining that he'll fall asleep on me because he HATES to be touched when he sleeps. HATES. We have a king sized bed and sleep on polar opposite sides of it.
  • chelseajillian5
    Options
    my hubby does that too, I think its adorable, i love it!!! i think it just means he's comfy and likes to lay on you. :)
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Am I missing the sooting gene?? This has never happened to me...well with the hubby anyway...or any bf's:ohwell: