New to Fitness/I'm a Mom!

Options
Hey! New to healthy eating and fitness I'm making small goals of 5-10 pounds each to reach my big goal of 145 pounds! I am currently 173.4 pounds as of this morning and I'm hoping to make progress pretty quickly.
I'm am a stress eater 100%
A mom of 2 and a wife.
I am a nursing student.
and I got a lot on my plate!
Looking for quick healthy meals and snacks is my goal while creating and maintaining an exercise routine to reach my goals!
-Stay Strong, Hannah

Replies

• Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Quick isn't the best approach as people have a tendency to restrict too much too soon then binge and gain back lost lbs+some. Consistency is crucial, make a plan and stick to it, best of luck!
  • change4char
    change4char Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Mama of 2 and I work full time. Salads are my go to quick meals. I make sure on the weekends that I have vegetables/proteins (tuna and chicken) prepped for the week.
  • everettfit
    everettfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nursing student! Mommy of one :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • fithealthytel2
    fithealthytel2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a mama of 4 one of them is 8 months old. Also a mama to 4 furbabies and of course have to look after my fiance too lol
    Be realistic don't say no to everything I treat myself once a week wether it's ice cream chocolate or takeaway but instead of pigging out I eat a little less than I did before on a Saturday I allow myself 300 extra calories its the weekend got to let your hair down a little. I'm only trying to loose the last of my baby weight but in the past I used my fitness pal to loose over 3 stone it keeps you on track and makes you see things you thought were are ok are not trains your brain I managed to keep that weight off and just come back to mfp after having baby. Add me if you want to mama's gave to look out for eachother good luck on your journey your a mum you can do anything
  • heidiluvlucy
    heidiluvlucy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love your story I’m not sure how to add you but I will try to figure it out, lol