100lbs to go!!!

Options
hi everyone my name is shohana. my goal is to lose 100lbs... i am a new mommy to a handsome baby boy. pre- pregnancy i was already 50lbs overweight, during pregnancy gained 70lbs lost 20 after birth and now post- pregnancy stuck with 100lbs TOTAL!!! my motivation is my son so that i can be able to play with him and be there for him!!! good luck to everyone!!! ill be here for motivation i need some at times too!!!

Replies

• Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Always say today and not tomorrow. We are here for you, and we know you can do it!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Stay within the goals provided and take you time. You'll see results.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    I have been there and I know that you can do it. Feel free to friend me if you want. I wish you great success on your weight loss journey.
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have that and plus some. Feel free to add me for support! :-D
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Best of luck :)

And btw you have a very pretty name :D
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    good luck! If you need an extra friend for support feel free to add me!
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    When I stood on the scale in January I realized I too had 100 pounds to lose. Here it is 8 months later and I have lost 23.2 pounds. I know I am going slow but am excited because it isn't going back on. It may take some time but you are doing it for the right reasons, for yourself! I know you can do it!!

4366817.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!! stay focused & keep loggin in we will keep you motivated & encouraged. The only person who can change things you don't like about yourself is YOU. We are here for you. I have gotten so much from this site. I have 85lbs. to lose we are all in the same boat. HANG IN THERE Girly!!!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have lost 45 lbs, and I have around 120 to go! Add me for support if you would like!
  • sanikki13
    Options
    I understand the feeling, my post - pregnancy weight has been around for 14 years lol. It took a renewing of the mind to decide to stick with the exercise and get it done. I'll be there for you. We can keep inspiring each other.
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!!!! Inspiration! : )
  • luigigirl
    Options
    You and I are exactly alike. My goal is 100lbs to lose and I have lost a little over 20lbs so far. I am doing it with the help of my Dr. and this website. Feel free to add me.
  • ldmartin803
    Options
    You can doit! MFP is awesome for support, we are all on here to lose weight and the positive comments that you will receive on here will keep you motivated. If you ever feel like you need extra support, just call out to your "friends". Friend me if you like, I will be here to give you support through the journey :)
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! The people here are so nice and motivating. And the stories are inspiring! This place is amazing! My goal is to lose over 100lbs.

Feel free to add me if you like.

Best of luck!! You will do it and with flying colors!! :D
  • ModestoHcg
    Options
    This is a great opportunity for you to embrace a new lifestyle of eating choices and allow your beautiful son to mimick your good, healthy food habits. Ensuring he will be getting less fat from fast foods, sugar from all kinds of sweet drinks and snacks. But his body will be getting all the right nutrients and proper amounts of water because you have changed your way of eating. I believe you can do it. Make minnie milestones along the way to keep up your encouragement and keep moving towards your goal no matter what little bumps may stall you along the way. Congratulations "mommy" on your little guy and your commitment to be healthier not only for you but for your son as well. I bet he will be excited when you are on the playground with him and not on the computer or being a couch potato.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Way to go Shohana!

To day is the first step on your journey to a new you !

As a fit, healthy and active woman you will be demonstrating an awesome lifestyle to your new born that will help him be healthy all of his life!

I wish you nothing but success!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Just go into this knowing that this is a journey you will have to take for a little while. There will be ups and downs, but as long as you keep taking steps in the right direction you will get there.

I'll help anyway I can.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • 1Shohana
    1Shohana Posts: 10
    Options
    thank you so much!!! LOTS OF LUCK TO YOU!!! :)