Progress Pictures

Options

Replies

• darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    babylovers wrote: »
    Lost 155 pounds. 4ioc4hxmnkc7.jpg
    Went from 360 to 205 today! Mother of 4 kids needed to take back my life and I did. Eat little move more simple. If you struggle with hunger just cut out carbs and you can curb your appetite better when your blood sugars aren't all over the place. Dedication is key! Hard work pays off .

Looking GREAT! Good for you. You're inspiring!
  • avagrace44
    avagrace44 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    darla499 wrote: »
    I'm now down 170 pounds and transitioning from vegetarian to vegan. Still have about 25 pounds to go. I feel so much better! I used to have to wear oxygen because my weight was crushing my lungs! Grateful for MFP and the support I've gotten here.

hwdwkhkjwypg.jpg
    17ejg2r65q2l.jpg
    6v02i4nwfwie.jpg
    acjosg85f1jh.jpg

Fantastic job!!! So happy for you, congratulations.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    avagrace44 wrote: »
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    craziedani wrote: »

Photo #1 - I was way too skinny...not looking after myself at this point (about 4 years ago)
    Photo #2 - The doctor ordered me to go to hospital - was there for 4 months and they 'made' me eat - I couldn't ever refuse what they gave me and I wasn't allowed to exercise or move around much and I gained around 25 pounds. Needless to say, this picture was probably the first few days of being released and I was not too happy.
    Photo #3 - This is me right now - it's still a journey (of course...as it is for all of us)

Yay for all you amazing people! Keep it up!

Most of these of super insipiring and I’m on my journey so I can post ones here too. But vegme you concern me, especially if you are still on your journey in the bottom picture trying to lose weight.

oh no...not trying at all! I am trying to gain.
    Thanks for commenting :)

Sending you well wishes on your journey to better health. You can do it! Keep us posted! :)

Thanks for that! Will do :)
  • AnneUT
    AnneUT Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    dp3x3xdyd6bk.jpg

02wvt4izhxfw.jpg

ybrr9l9q1kwz.png

first of all...sorry for the large pics...let me explain these pics:

Photo #1 - I was way too skinny...not looking after myself at this point (about 4 years ago)
    Photo #2 - The doctor ordered me to go to hospital - was there for 4 months and they 'made' me eat - I couldn't ever refuse what they gave me and I wasn't allowed to exercise or move around much and I gained around 25 pounds. Needless to say, this picture was probably the first few days of being released and I was not too happy.
    Photo #3 - This is me right now - it's still a journey (of course...as it is for all of us)

Take good care of yourself! I wish you luck on your journey to health and strength.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me and let’s get these results together!!

Great work Kimberly. Encouraging right?
  • mojonah
    Options
    dp3x3xdyd6bk.jpg

02wvt4izhxfw.jpg

ybrr9l9q1kwz.png

first of all...sorry for the large pics...let me explain these pics:

Please vegmebuff I hope you are going back up in weight to photo #2. You do NOT have to loose any more weight. Please please.
  • mojonah
    Options
    craziedani wrote: »

oh no...not trying at all! I am trying to gain.
    Thanks for commenting :)

That’s good to hear.
  • J3Ramos23
    J3Ramos23 Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
  • darla499
    Options
    I'm now down 170 pounds and transitioning from vegetarian to vegan. Still have about 25 pounds to go. I feel so much better! I used to have to wear oxygen because my weight was crushing my lungs! Grateful for MFP and the support I've gotten here

Thank you!
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    How did that basin change colour?
  • darla499
    Options
    I'm now down 170 pounds and transitioning from vegetarian to vegan. Still have about 25 pounds to go. I feel so much better! I used to have to wear oxygen because my weight was crushing my lungs! Grateful for MFP and the support I've gotten here.

Thanks!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!