Re-Starter looking for a support network

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm a re-starter with a stone to lose (after losing 3 and gaining one back!) and I'm looking for a friendly network of support to help me on my way!

All friend requests accepted! :)

Looking forward to getting fit and healthy again with you all!

xxx

Replies

• newfitjoyce
    newfitjoyce Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m re-starting too!!
  • 1goldcoast
    1goldcoast Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • 1goldcoast
    1goldcoast Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m not very savvy on my fitness pal. I’m just having a look around at the other functions and community/blog etc. how do we add friends?
  • Darthur43
    Darthur43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    To add a friend, click on the member name, then click on their pick and you can tell them your name along with a message, then send the request
  • JoshNorris79
    JoshNorris79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lost nearly 8 stone and gained back 6 of them. bad couple of years, going through divorce etc. Wanting to get moving again!!!
  • Annieshorty18
    Annieshorty18 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'M RESTARTING TOO!
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting, tooooo :|
    Need friends.
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    Logging food again still has novelty value, but only on day 3...
    Set myself a goal of logging 30 days in a row for a start, even if i go over, just to get in the habit and then hopefully stick with it and lose some weight...
  • JanetBiard
    JanetBiard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have also restarted. Lost the weight three years ago and six months ago stopped exercising because I was ill. I never got back into the exercise and unsurprising I now need to lose 25 lbs. slowly getting back to good habits but know this will be slow.
  • lyndsfattofit
    lyndsfattofit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lost 7 stone, gained back 8. Definitely looking for a restart/reset and getting back down to my goal weight.
    Looking for support and friends along the way. Feel free to add me lovelies!
  • gingersnaps7603
    gingersnaps7603 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Restarting here too(again)! Feel free to add me!