More than 200lbs to lose

Options
kaela07_
kaela07_ Posts: 19 Member
Hi - I've been on myfitnesspal for years actually but only recently started getting involved in the community. I did weight watchers for a bit and found that the thing I loved most was the supportive community there. I'm hoping to find the same thing here. I had to let go of WW as it just wasn't working for me. Anyways I'm 25 years old and have more than 200lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. I would love have more friends in my situation. Let's support each other (even if you need to lose less that's okay too)!

Replies

• JazzyGore1
    JazzyGore1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I will send you a friend request! I have to lose about 120 pounds so lets do this together!
  • Ash_8518
    Ash_8518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to MFP I just signed up today. I am looking to lose quite a bit of weight as well. If you would like you can send me a friend request!
  • ndmom73
    ndmom73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am close to two weeks here. I have over 100lbs to lose although my current goal is to lose enough to be under 200lbs. I am in my 40’s and am trying to meet positive people to get/give support.
  • thisiscrazygirl2
    thisiscrazygirl2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 160lbs to loose and am looking for friends, motivation, and to give motivation. I am on a strict keto diet. I just started back after 2 years of bad habits, I lost 45lbs last time in 3 months..... I'm hoping this time to continue this as a life style change and start hitting goals!