I don't see a difference...

Options
mialsya
mialsya Posts: 188 Member
I've lost about 30lbs between these two pics and I don't see a difference. Is it just me? Be honest.

Taken in December at about 285ish:
163128_543085221471_77002185_31471881_1255074_n.jpg

Taken yesterday at about 253lbs:
228878_10150746346655532_832925531_20155104_7221780_n.jpg

*hope the pics work!

Replies

• princessekrystale
    Options
    i CAN DEFINTELY SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR FACE ... Congrats on the Loss!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in your face
  • srk143
    srk143 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey....I see a difference..you look smaller all over :)....the reason you dont see a drastic difference is because your cloths are so baggy.....Keep up the good work...I wish I could see difference like in yourself in me :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Yeah, your face isn't quite as full looking, I can see it.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Def. in your face. If you had befores and afters of your legs especially knees down you'd probably see the difference. When I started losing the weight everyone told me they could see it around my knees.

Btw everyone else will notice ever before you will! I lost bout two pant sizes before I even realized it!
  • hvrs114
    hvrs114 Posts: 17
    Options
    yes!! I see a difference!! Expecially in your face! Sometimes its the littlest places the difference is noticed. Take a weekly picture and you will start to see a difference!! I didn't believe it until I started doing it myself! =) Keep up the awesome work!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference all over but especially your face...great job and keep it up!
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference in your face! Start taking pics of yourself in snug fitting clothes, once a month. I guarantee you'll see more of a difference. Great job and keep it up!
  • tfleming0918
    Options
    I can see the difference and your body composition may also be changing. Keep it up!
  • aimeercole
    Options
    I see the difference. Keep up the great work!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    There is a absolutely a difference that I can see in your face.

Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I see the difference too.

By the way, sometimes pictures are hard, try taking it in the same clothes with the stance, background, etc. It might help put things in perspective a little better.

Keep up the good work!! You're doing fantastic!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I can also see a difference in your face and torso! Start taking measurements as those can be a great way to tell the changes, especially when you can't see them yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!