Looking for friends with open diaries! :)

Options
13»

Replies

• very_berry_pop
    very_berry_pop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have diary open for friends, I aim to have daily deficit of 700kcal so eat 1300-1800kcal depends on how active I am. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • fitdreamy
    fitdreamy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    meeeee
  • Missfunk84
    Missfunk84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My diary is open- I've been on and off MFP for a few years but it's now time to get serious. If anyone wishes to add me please feel free.
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm an open book... feel free to add me
  • irandreescu
    irandreescu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to these forums, but I've just opened my diary and would love friends and motivation. Doing a 1.4k calories omad. Started in March and have up to today lost 8.6kg
  • toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. I am on 1200 calories a day. I log and post everyday. Feel free to add me anyone on here.
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well
  • _faedreamer
    _faedreamer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I don't really understand the point of friending someone on here if you're not willing to share anything with them! I'm definitely looking for active people with open diaries to follow and share the journey with!
  • fortuncai
    fortuncai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me. My diary is always open.
  • XMetalMomX
    XMetalMomX Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Open diary here too, feel free to add me! I love looking for new meal ideas :)
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Mine is open so feel free to add me
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    hey I just restarted last week and have an open diary, feel free to add me :smile:
  • kellyw4444
    kellyw4444 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Open diary and I log in daily. Feel free to add me for words of support and encouragement! I eat 1200 calories per day and then some of my exercise calories. Been at this for almost 5 months now and about halfway to my goal.
  • gingersnaps7603
    gingersnaps7603 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started back this week and I'm trying to get in the right rhythm of things, but my diary is open. Feel free to add me! Looking for supportive and helpful friends :smile: