NSV- Jeans are getting longer!

Options
Izable2011
Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
So ever since I've dropped some weight my pants for the most part still fit but are much looser and now they are also longer. I wear a weird inseam too. I need to be wearing a 36" inseam b/c I am tall but I can never find anything but a 37" so now that my parts are getting even longer I am tripping on them. lol

Replies

• eventgal
    eventgal Posts: 29
    Options
    Good problem to have! I am almost 5'9" and have trouble finding a jean long enough. Since I've dropped a few pounds, I've noticed the same thing.
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great! I noticed the same thing. And my shirts are longer too. The dryer that shrunk them must have streched them out again!
  • Izable2011
    Options
    I've noticed that about my shirts too! :) I can't stand having my shirts not cover my zipper area b/c when your heavy like me that zipper does not always stay up. lol
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I never thought about it, but I've noticed the same thing. I was bummed because I haven't really changed sizes--but they are definitely looser & longer!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    J.Crew sells 36" inseam pants. Just FYI!
  • Izable2011
    Options
    Good to know! Do you know what sizes they carry in waist?
  • eventgal
    Options
    Do big, tall guys have as much trouble finding pants that are long enough like women?

It's very frustrating! Hubby is 6'4" and relatively skinny. I can usually find a 36" inseam for him with little trouble. Daughter is 5'11", with no behind and a tiny frame, and she has as much trouble finding pants as I do. Well, except the really expensive brands. Eeekk!
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Okay, I guess I am just that unusual. I would love to know where to find a 37" Inseam. I am 6' and can never find pants long enough. i always look like I am wearing highwaters. Thank goodness I can buy guys' jeans and get them long enough but that doesn't help with dress pants and stuff. Any information or guidance would be great. Thanks everyone!

Oh yeah and congratulations on them getting longer.
  • Izable2011
    Options
    Okay, I guess I am just that unusual. I would love to know where to find a 37" Inseam. I am 6' and can never find pants long enough. i always look like I am wearing highwaters. Thank goodness I can buy guys' jeans and get them long enough but that doesn't help with dress pants and stuff. Any information or guidance would be great. Thanks everyone!

Tallgirl.com LOVE IT!!!
  • Izable2011
    Options
    Do big, tall guys have as much trouble finding pants that are long enough like women?

It's very frustrating! Hubby is 6'4" and relatively skinny. I can usually find a 36" inseam for him with little trouble. Daughter is 5'11", with no behind and a tiny frame, and she has as much trouble finding pants as I do. Well, except the really expensive brands. Eeekk!

My husband has a 38" inseam. He is 6'6" and all legs. lol... we usually have a LOT of trouble finding a 38-38 for him!!! < Did I mention his waist is a 38 also? :)
  • eventgal
    Options
    But we tall girls LOVE our tall guys!
  • Izable2011
    Options
    Hell yeah we do!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine also got longer, its great! boyfriend is taller than me but has shorter legs - 34 inseam! Weird!
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Tallgirl.com LOVE IT!!!

Thank you so much. will def have to check this one out.
  • DedicatedHooper
    Options
    I Love Alloy, they have 0-25 sizes and 30-37 inseam :)
  • Izable2011
    Options

Tallgirl.com LOVE IT!!!

Thank you so much. will def have to check this one out.

Also try out Alloy.com
  • Izable2011
    Options
    I Love Alloy, they have 0-25 sizes and 30-37 inseam :)

Lol... I think that is what I meant to write earlier instead of Tallgirl.com. Tall girl is nice except they only go up to like a size 21 I think.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!