Your take on Turbo Fire!

Options
2»

Replies

• CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love the workouts. I haven't done the whole program through- I get easily bored so I mix it in weekly with P90X and Insanity. I like TurboFire for the cardio, but the weight workouts don't do much for me. I would recommend the program because it's a lot of fun!
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm early on in the TurboFire plan, but I'll just add my voice in here and say that I'm loving it so far. It's really a great set of exercise routines, the cardio is really high energy, fun and burns a ton of calories. Her toning and sculpting routines are great also, and more fitted to women that doesn't require a reps>weight modification like other programs (like P90X).
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I totally love it! It helped me lose the last 10 lbs in 6 weeks and keep it off for the last 8 months! I recommend it to everyone I know... even my sister is hooked now!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    ILOVE Turbo Fire!! I am on my 3rd round (well it should be my 2nd because I didnt finish the whole 12 weeks)but I love it.today is my 2nd dayof round 3,and it is still just as fun!! I would love to join the FB page!!!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i love turbo fire, although im only on day 3... its so awesome. its much more fun then running on treadmill and i can actually keep!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I did not do the prep plan. Probably should have but I didn't read the book either to know it was there! I'm on week 10 of the normal plan, but I took a lot of extra rest days that first month. I've lost 8lbs so far and haven't been following the diet or really even sticking under my goals on MFP. The difference in tone is amazing! I really like the workout but am at a point where I think I'd like more serious weights. When I'm done with the 12 weeks I'm going to just use it as my cardio and try to hit up the gym for weights 3 times a week.
  • carin_cress
    carin_cress Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love TurboFire. I completed the 20 week program and lost about 17 lbs and 15 1/2 inches off my body. I was 139.3 lbs and I am now 122 lbs. I am now starting round 2 of the 20 week program. My diet at first was lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains, chicken and fish. Now I am eating more treats and not worring so much. I will probably start eating better again because I am starting over again and just because it makes me feel better. I would highly recommend TurboFire as an at home workout program!!!!!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love love love turbo fire! I am almost done week 8 of the 9 week prep schedule. I have not taken any breaks and follow the schedule exactly. In those 8 weeks I have lost 17 lbs and most impressively, 6 inches off my waist alone! It's crazy. I don't follow the nutritional guide, but do try my best to drink my water and stay within my goals set on MFP.

I plan to start the regular schedule once the prep is completed. I don't mind getting up early every morning and doing them. It honestly doesn't feel like a work out to me.

I would love to join a group with others doing TF!
  • Abk2bhealthy
    Abk2bhealthy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am almost through week 1 and I am soooo happy. I had hit a plateau and even though I had lost 10 inches I was frustrated. This week I have lost 7 pounds. I love the workouts and am loving the results.
  • lmarcia
    lmarcia Posts: 27
    Options
    I have gotten some good responses on Turbo Fire.
    I am starting this plan on the 15th...I would love to start a group of people, if anyone is down, let me know. I am not sure as to how to keep up with a particular thread so that everyone can stay in touch and on board with their TurboFire....
    Feedback...anyone?
    I'm starting officially on the 15th as well! I'd love to start a group!
  • fitveggie
    Options
    I'm in my second week of Turbo Fire and I also LOVE it. <3<3<3

I haven't been following the plan exactly because I've been running and going to some classes at the gym, but I would love to join this group and try to keep more strictly to the Turbo Fire schedule...
  • gpassmore
    gpassmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished week one and I loved it! the energy that I had this week really surprised me and I actually looked forward to doing each dvd. I have been trying to eat healthy and record my daily calories, but I did have more snacks than I had planned....I will be trying to cut out all the oreos in my life this week! Did drink 64 oz of H2O each day though!! please keep me motivated!!1
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Geminieve24 and I are starting a group on FB...if you want to join just send her or I a message with your FB.I am ready to get FIT!!
  • Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    Today starts Week #2....

I have actually gained weight during the first week. It better be muscle! So by Week #3..I should see some kinda results right??

My diet is 1200 calories.

What results have you seen?

Have a great day!
  • gpassmore
    gpassmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ha! the same thing happened to me...but today I am down almost 4 lbs and I think we started on the same day, so we are on our way down!!!!
    I am really loiking it still....lots of extra energy, but my low backhurt a little today....must try for better posture, evne though at that pace, it is hard. Hows it going with you?
  • Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    Do you rest on your REST Day?