New - 30 kg weight loss goal

Options
irandreescu
irandreescu Posts: 10 Member
Hello all,
I'm a 28y old female. I've started my weight loss journey in March 2018, at 95kg. I decided to do a 1.4k calories one-meal-a-day program. I am looking for friends, mentor or motivation to help me along with my journey, and I'd also like to try to support others with their goals.

Replies

• noreenomar09
    noreenomar09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm 200 pounds hoping to lose 60 pounds by the end of this year. I have 5 kids age 1-6 so it's a challenge. I'm into natural remedies. I feel I can help others but not myself.
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was 262 and am down (with a few ups and downs in between) this week to 206. My goal is to get to 150; 56 more to go! Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation. On thing I find helpful with accountability is to join in the challenges. Having to check in once a week and celebrate your successes or confess your sins had been very good for me.
  • irandreescu
    Options
    Silly question, but how can I add people to friends list? Clicking on the names just give me the options to ignore or send message
  • JanetBiard
    JanetBiard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. It took me a while to work that one out, but when you are on the screen of ignore or message, click the persons name and you get to a screen where you can add as a friend.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    At one point I lost about 135 pounds, then I fell off the train. Hopping back on it so I can lose about 70 pounds. LETS DO THIS!!! :D
  • irandreescu
    Options
    Hey, nicely done getting back on the "wagon". What program are you going to follow?