I'm Angela from South Carolina...

Options
AJ29526
AJ29526 Posts: 6 Member
Hi there.. Figured I'd share my story. I've been, for my figure, heavy since 2001.. Got married in 2002 and started to get heavier. By 2009 I weighed 144 pounds. It was way too much for my height and small bones. That and I have many health issues including fibromyalgia and major depression. Making it a necessity to lose a bit of the weight. By 2012, in time for my 10 year wedding anniversary I lost weight...I was down to 103 pounds. My doctor said yes I was slightly under weight but because it was talking so much pressure off my joints, for me to be between 103 and 115 at max for me was good. Well, I got in an accident and injured also on my quad, so I could no longer work. My weight has slowly crept back up to 136...I can't do this any longer I thought... So here I am. I did weigh in today at 131 though so idk if that's just water weight I lost it what... But here I am. I am going for the win! I need a lot of help and support but I want to get to that weight again. I want to feel good again, not just health wise but when I look at myself in the mirror I want to feel good! Thanks for listening.
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hi Angela. I'm also another Angela, also have fibro and also was in a car accident last year. I'm a bit bigger than you, weighing in at around 228lbs at 5'6 1/2".. would be happy to cheer you on!