My fist NSV!

Options
Sooo... I went camping in the mountains with my family this past weekend and it was so relaxing and fun! I was very proud of myself because even though I was not counting calories or logging my food in, I still managed to eat pretty well and not gain!
I have pretty much always been very un-athletic. (Is that a word?) However, on the trip we did lots of hiking and I was the only one who was not out of breath and needing to take breaks. Also, I was not sore the next couple days either like the rest of them were! May seem small to some, but for me is was a very big NSV!

Edit: That's supposed to read: My FIRST NSV, not fist lol

Replies

• thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    That's a very big NSV for anybody! Great job!
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • lunaephiliac
    Options
    what does NSV mean?
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I gotta be honest here, I really thought this was a dude posting about how he punched something and it was awesome. =/
  • brittany33107
    Options
    what does NSV mean?

Non Scale Victory
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    NON-SCALE VICTORY.

That is a great NSV!!! Sounds like a lot of fun too!
  • brittany33107
    Options
    I gotta be honest here, I really thought this was a dude posting about how he punched something and it was awesome. =/

LMAO
  • brantlt1
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work. I know that I will need to hear the good stories so that I will stay encouraged!
  • pixidaisy
    Options
    That is fantastic!
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oh that's not silly at all. That is a great NSV! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!