By Christmas, Damnit!!!!

Options
I have Christmas on my mind. I think it's simply because that was the last time that I actually liked the way I looked. Since then I have put 14lbs back on. My profile pic makes me happy, Christmas morning with my family and I felt happy and I received TONS of compliments that Holiday Season. There are 19 weeks until Christmas 2011 and I have 23lbs to go, mark my words... I WILL BE TO MY GOAL WEIGHT ON DECEMBER 25, 2011! Come hell or high water, damnit!!!!! Who's with me?! I said, WHO'S WITH ME??? {ok dramatic, I know} But really, any takers?? =)

I am looking for some more DEDICATED friends that have similar goals. I need people to crack the whip and dish out some tough love!!!

Replies

• crazynay96
    Options
    i have 60 left to do by Christmas!!!! Thus far I've been loosing about 4 lbs a week so totally do able! When I come back from disney it'll be the hardest because I'll have the last 60 lbs left to loose which'll come off the slowest! I'm highly motivated and highly dedicated.
  • suse75
    suse75 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm with ya. DEATH TO THE FAT!!! but alas, my battle has recently started and it'll be next Christmas before I am at my goal....but I pledge to lose the same as you :)
  • Dbett3
    Dbett3 Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm with you!! I have 30 left before Christmas!
  • officernorton
    officernorton Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Christmas is my goal too- 50 by then for me... I have 40 to go :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i have a solid 20 pounds to lose and i love xmas! lets be friends and do this! what is your plan of action?
  • nikniki
    nikniki Posts: 21
    Options
    I am SOOO with you I have 35 pounds to go!
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have also been thinking about Christmas already, which is pretty normal for me, but this year I am extra excited because I want to get to my 100 pounds lost goal by then. I have 38 pounds to go before I hit that 100 pound goal! With 19 weeks left before Christmas it equals out to losing 2 pounds a week for me, which I think is pretty doable, as long as I don't hit any snags, such as plataeus! It's going to be a close one but I think we can do it! So, count me in!! Let's do this! Then we can all get a new wardrobe for Christmas! LOL!
  • NurseLocke
    NurseLocke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Amanda. I have about 50# to lose and I belive this can be accomplished in 4 months with some serious dedication and tough love. Granted, it has taken me about a month and half to lose 6# but maybe with some additional support from MFP, my dream can become my reality. LET'S ****IN' DO THIS!!!! Hooo- wah!!!!!!!! (Trying to get into the spirit.) =)
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    If I haven't sent you a friend request yet, hit me up!!!

I'll be creating a thread next week for the Challenge, keep an eye out for it =)

I'm so excited, and you should be too!!! We are going to do this together!!!!!!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I'm in - I'd like to lose about 42 by Christmas - would put me at 100 pound loss!!!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in too! The more support the better. This site is wonderful. I ideally have about 80 pounds still to lose, but I would LOVE to have 40 of them gone by christmas. I dont remember the last holiday that I felt good. I would like to be able to have pictures taken of me instead of me always being the picture taker so i can avoid looking at myself later. ha.

LETS DO IT!!! :-)
  • Crashwebb
    Options
    20 lbs by Christmas would be a great goal...the best gift I could give myself, and my family.
  • Caite_S
    Caite_S Posts: 42
    Options
    i'm in! I have about 15 to 20 lbs to lose before I reach my goal weight!
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I need to loose 17 pounds by Christmas - and keep it off!

Feel free to friend me and we can all support each other.
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm down!!! I really need to do this! 18lb must be gone..
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I want to loose my first 25 pounds by Christmas...I have about 19 to lose.. Then I will have about 30 more to go next year... We can do this!!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! I'm in a Christmas Challenge and my goal is to lose 50lbs by Dec. 23rd...We can do this!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! Good luck!